Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

Discus and support Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay the only way to quit a game is to press Xbox button, then select it from the list and select quit. But now they added Xbox Assistant there. So... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MonkeyTacoBreath, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

Okay the only way to quit a game is to press Xbox button, then select it from the list and select quit. But now they added Xbox Assistant there. So muscle memory being what it is, I continually open Xbox Assistant needlessly. I feel this is boneheaded and annoying. Please put open Xbox Assistant above Quit. Thank you.

And I put the flair as "possible issue", because I it is very possible it will lead me to kicking and or throwing my xbox one! hehe

Please tell me I'm not the only one. I may need a hug and cookies too.

submitted by /u/MonkeyTacoBreath
    [link] [comments]

/u/MonkeyTacoBreath, Feb 2, 2021
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.

Hello Krysus-[xboxvenue] how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I really understand your frustration, but know that the Xbox interface is still undergoing a lot of changes, any and all feedback is very welcome, I'm sure that soon it will make changes thinking about what's best for the players.
  3. TheAwesomeMyles Win User

The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install

Try restarting your Xbox with the HD plugged in. Otherwise check the storage on the HD and see whether or not its empty, if it isn't empty and is quite full, your games should still be there. I've also had this problem when plugging my HD into a friends
    Xbox but the games where still there when I put it back in my Xbox, I don't really get what happened either.
  4. PhantomCasper Win User

Interface Update

I agree the new interface is horriable. If they wanted to let us customize it. Then they should let us have the ability to add what we want and where. Not just to be able rearrange what they put in it.
  5. HassanB Win User

Parent's email doesn't work...

Hm, not quite sure how you'd do that without an XBOX so you'd need to contact XBOX Support via phone and they should be able to assist you with this further.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Mixer

Hi there Magic

There is other ways to capture content, There is quite alot of features on the xbox to share content. There is also ways to capture more content by capture devices like elgato usb capture devices (even cards by the same name) that captures xbox interface.

The reason they don't share the interface is on the dashboard it does mention your email address when signed in if you sit at the home screen So it's mostly for security reasons.

If you want to put some of your feedback to the capture side of things on xbox, you can go to user voice page https://xboxideas.uservoice.com
Thema:

Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

1. Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating. - Similar Threads - interface change put

2. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  3. Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.

in XBoX on Windows
    Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.: How do I get the 'controller only' version of the interface? I used to be able to press buttons on the xbox controller as cloud gaming launched so that I would get 'controller only' with no touch...
  4. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI (start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller). This...
  5. Edge interface broken on Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge interface broken on Xbox one: Hello, I have an issue in Microsoft Edge on Xbox One that is quite annoying and is preventing me from using the browser. What's happening is that the interface is corrupted, some characters are...
  6. Why is my Xbox One interface rapidly scrolling and not letting me select certain functions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One interface rapidly scrolling and not letting me select certain functions?: Hello! I'm currently experiencing an issue with my Xbox One. Whenever I start up my console, the whole interface seems to be locked to certain areas. By this I mean that any attempt to scroll up,...
  7. Problem with forza horizon 5 interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with forza horizon 5 interface: I play on PC, when I open the game it works normally, I see the letters, but when I enter the interface I press enter, I cannot see the words, everything is blank, only this is the characteristic...
  8. Xbox User Interface upfate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox User Interface upfate: I'm not getting the User Interface update on my Xbox one s. What should I do? 30f11313-f6c7-482b-b8c3-1b3b057c3fc9
  9. New Interface is worse for people with accesibility issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Interface is worse for people with accesibility issues: Please tell me there is there any way to revert to the old interface?... Apart from being generally a downgrade in every way (more clicks to get to whats needed, no customisation of layout, less...
  10. Can you help me make a new interface?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you help me make a new interface?: While logging into the account yesterday, a question came up, unfortunately I pressed the wrong button. I joined omega again in the evening and closed the xbox and still no new interface...