Xbox insider's

Discus and support Xbox insider's in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm in the Xbox insider's but I'm Delta even though I've been with Xbox four years can I get moved up I would love the may update as I have a 144hz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chrisy321, May 10, 2018.

  1. Chrisy321
    Chrisy321 Guest

    Xbox insider's


    Hi I'm in the Xbox insider's but I'm Delta even though I've been with Xbox four years can I get moved up I would love the may update as I have a 144hz monitor so I would love to use 120hz on Xbox one Xbox insider's :)

    :)
     
    Chrisy321, May 10, 2018
    #1
  2. BabySittor
    BabySittor Guest
    I can't change account

    Hi !

    I need your help because I can't change my account on the Hub Xbox Insider's app.

    When I click on the button nothing happens ...

    Anyone have an idea to solve that problem ?

    Thanks
     
    BabySittor, May 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Insider's hub

    been in the insiders hub for awhile.. Haven't received a update yet..says I'm in ring 4 but I'd love to move up..I've done the windows previews for a long time now..would love to move up and actually test and review stuff for Xbox
     
    atxhardrocker23, May 10, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Xbox insider's

    gds1972, May 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Chrisy321
    Chrisy321 Guest
    Chrisy321, May 12, 2018
    #5
  6. GT Dex
    GT Dex Guest
    Have you been doing the insider feedback as well? If so, what level are you at?
     
    GT Dex, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Inside Xbox

    Eh, I liked the host from the Kinect show better...
  8. MARCOSSANTOS01 Win User

    xbox insider

    Hello good afternoon
    Unintentionally I pressed on the option to leave the preview of the console xbox insider
    was inadvertently
    I do not want to leave the program
    How can I solve this situation ????
    But my situation is pending due to this
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox Insider

    While you may be 18, it sounds like you set your birthdate incorrectly when setting up your Xbox Live account. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.
  10. MeanMachine 47 Win User

    Inside Xbox ??

    Hi there. Go to the Videos section on your xbox 360 dashboard, once there you will see a smaller box in the top right hand corner of the main page, this is 'Inside Xbox'. Select this option then scroll across the tabbed titles to "Shows" where you should
    find the short vids you want.
  11. RennyC_771 Win User

    Xbox insider

    Salut,

    Si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour vous désinscrire via le Xbox Insider Hub sur la console, vous pouvez le faire sur PC. Recherchez le Xbox Insider Hub dans le Windows Store, installez-le et démarrez-le. Vous serez accueilli avec une interface familière, l'exception d'un changement dans le volet Paramètres. Cliquez sur paramètres, puis sur Gérer les appareils, et vous verrez une liste des appareils qui sont inscrits. Vous pouvez décocher votre console et cliquer sur terminé, et un processus côté service démarrera de notre côté qui désenregistrera cette console des versions d'aperçu. Votre console, si elle est sur une version d'aperçu, sera invitée effectuer une mise jour qui vous ramènera la version accessible au public.
Thema:

Xbox insider's

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider's - Similar Threads - insider's

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...