Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience

Discus and support Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, May 1, 2023.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, May 1, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy & clutters the site up!

3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?

Use the Report a Problem feature, Long press Xbox button on controller, and choose > Report a problem >Console experience > New Home experience.

Report to the Xbox team your negative experience with their new dashboard full of ADS and clutter nobody has wanted since this was released to Insiders in September 2022.

If they get enough reports it may finally sway "the powers above" to revert back to a more useful and useable dashboard. Don't hold your breath tho, Insiders have been providing negative feedback for 11 months and nobody listened.

See Reddit Xbox Insiders site for more information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

Don't hold your breath! Insiders have been complaining about this "New experience" since it was first tested back in September 2022 and any negative feedback has been ignored over many months.

You only have to look at Xbox Insider Reddit discussion posts to see hundreds of posts critical of this new dashboard.
  6. OG Gamer Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

In July we introduced Xbox Insiders to an evolving Home experience. Xbox engineers have taken
    user research and feedback to create a faster Xbox One Home dashboard! We know you’re curious what these experiments have all been about, and we have info on new updates happening now!

Why We Are Experimenting

Xbox engineers are seeking feedback and support from Xbox Insiders to ensure each iteration of Home is fast, responsive, and easy to use.

The removal of tabs (or as we call them, “twists”) in August allowed Xbox engineers to focus on improving memory and performance with an easier to navigate Xbox One Home dashboard. In September we introduced more tiles that linked users to features across
    the console such as Game Pass, the Store, and Mixer. Users were also given the functionality to change and move around visible tiles to customize the dashboard for their needs!

These previous releases were in smaller waves unlike other features released to Xbox Insiders. Xbox engineers had the chance to understand how the Xbox community used the Xbox One Home dashboard and how it can be improved. These changes opened many doors
    for us, and it’s gotten our creative juices flowing! Our goal is to give you the optimum experience on Xbox One—from startup to shut down.

What’s Next for the Xbox One Home Dashboard

Xbox engineers were performing “AB” experiments in previous releases. This means that a random selection of our Xbox Insider audience received the new changes, while others were the control group with the standard Home experience.

We are doing things a little differently with this next phase, starting with what we call “ABC” experiments. Three groups are randomly selected for two versions of Home experiments, while a third group is our control group.

This new phase starts today, Thursday, October 17th! Xbox Insiders from
    Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead are eligible for these Home experiments and may see the changes with the latest preview update.

• Alpha Skip-Ahead users should update to their latest preview OS build, which will be made available at 2 p.m. PT today, before determining if you have the new Home experience. (Release notes found

here
      .)

• Alpha’s preview update from
      yesterday
      has prepared Alpha devices for this new phase. Try
      power cycling
      the Xbox One console before determining if you have the new Home experience.

“ABC” Experiments for Home

Group A will see four new content blocks for what the twists were previously. This dashboard will look similar to previous Home experiments.

Group B will have a single button under their main dashboard tile for My Games & Apps, rather than the four content blocks Group A will experience.

Note: Changes to tiles during previous Home experiments do not carry over with new iterations.
    Those in Group C (our control group) are just as important in this process! You’re providing us data on the current performance of the Xbox One Home dashboard we all see today. Your data shows how successful our work is for you.

Each step we take with the Xbox One Home dashboard allows us to adjust the placement and user-friendliness of buttons and tiles, increase visibility of console features, optimize dashboard and menu commands, and transform Home into the hub for all things
    Xbox! Groups A and B are chosen at random from select Xbox One Update Preview rings. The Xbox Insider Team cannot influence who is chosen for these feature releases.

What preview ring am I in?

Follow these steps to find out which preview ring your console is enrolled into:

• Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console
    • Select Insider content
    • Choose System, then select Xbox One Update Preview
    • Select Manage
    • Your current preview ring will be displayed there

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10...-xbox-one-home-dashboard/#btB68zH82uwM0mWT.99

Saw this shared on Twitter, and figured it'd be a good idea to pass it along here too because I know some are Insiders and they are looking forward to the new UI.

Thank you very much for posting this, as an Xbox Insider I love testing these new features
Thema:

1. Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience - Similar Threads - Insiders – feedback

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas

in XboX Insiders
    No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas: Ya pasaron mas de 72 horas y no se quita las actualizaciones insider para poderla regalar, ayuda submitted by /u/Even-Hornet3702 [link] [comments]
  6. estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo

in XboX Insiders
    estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo: Este fim de semana decidi encerrar minha conta no xbox insider por conta de alguns bugs que percebi que estava apresentando em meu Xbox Series S, quero que meu console volte a atualização padrão...
  7. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  9. Feedback for february insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for february insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  10. Feedback for February insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for February insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...