Xbox Insiders - We're Looking for Users Interested in New User Research Opportunities -...

Discus and support Xbox Insiders - We're Looking for Users Interested in New User Research Opportunities -... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 24, 2025.

  1. Xbox Insiders - We're Looking for Users Interested in New User Research Opportunities -...

    /u/GuruKronos, Sep 24, 2025
    #1
  2. OZARKFOX Win User

    Microsoft Studios User Research,

    if they did it right making the questons them self and the anchers for us to pick wont help make xbox any beeter they should ack the queston then leet us type what we think would help make xbox beeter in a box like the game ratting page on xbox one live
    . it not a servery if we cant put want we think in it it just some thing to get it over and done with do to who ever made it dose not care .
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Microsoft Studios User Research,

    If you post your feedback over at feedback.xbox.com, rather than here at the tech support forums, the right people will see your comments.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

    18+ only? Why?

    As the Xbox Insider Program allows for substantial feedback opportunities from users, Xbox wants its users to be of legal age. The Windows Insider Program on Windows 10 is the same way. The Insider Program gives incredible amounts of feedback to Xbox and
    Microsoft, and so they most likely want their responding members to be of age.
  5. Spuudle Win User

    Looking for friends

    [quote user="steph0908"]

    Hey welcome to the forums, I act have a much easier forum site if you're interested?

    If so come see us at:

    www.xbox-life.webs.com

    We're a new forum site looking for members, please have a look at the site! :)

    [/quote]



    Welcome OP, good luck with MW2. Ill have a look for sure Steph!
  6. FiZZY AMP-DBB97B6C-1 Win User

    Sign Language should be implemented on Xbox One

    [quote user="OUgroundGAME"]www.techinasia.com/china-researchers-and-microsoft-teach-kinect-sign-language Could be some interesting applications down the road.[/quote]

    Yeah this one looks fantastic, just hopeful they can develop this console. :)
Thema:

Xbox Insiders - We're Looking for Users Interested in New User Research Opportunities -...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders - We're Looking for Users Interested in New User Research Opportunities -... - Similar Threads - Insiders We're Looking

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  9. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  10. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...