Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

Discus and support Xbox Insiders w/ Discord in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I joined Xbox insiders with hopes of trying the new Discord Party feature, but it’s not showing up as an option under “Parties and Chats” in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rayfornky, Aug 16, 2022.

  1. Rayfornky
    Rayfornky Guest

    Xbox Insiders w/ Discord


    Recently I joined Xbox insiders with hopes of trying the new Discord Party feature, but it’s not showing up as an option under “Parties and Chats” in the menu. How can I gain access to this preview?

    :)
     
    Rayfornky, Aug 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Rayfornky Win User

    Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

    Ah got ya! Thank you! Any word on when it will be available for more everyone?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

  4. gds1972 Win User

    Discord Not Linking

    Hi

    The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    No more voice chat against more then 8 people

    The issue could have something to do with being in the insider program (having an active pre-release build on your device either Xbox or PC).

    The reason I mention using discord or some other voice chat is to avoid this issue, I realize that discord isn't on Xbox.
  6. Kaiser von Boom Win User

    Need help with my xbox

    If you're in an Insider program, then you're under an NDA and so would anyone else here that has knowledge of this problem. You may want to see if there's an xbox insider forum or official discord not visible to the general public and ask there.
Thema:

Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders w/ Discord - Similar Threads - Insiders Discord

  2. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  5. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  6. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Is there a Discord for insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a Discord for insiders?: Just curious submitted by /u/dlogsdon11 [link] [comments]
  9. How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?: I read that the feature is available for Xbox Insiders so I joined, but I'm not sure how to actually access the feature? Is there a specific program I need to join? submitted by /u/LokenTheAtom...
  10. Xbox insider about the discord streaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider about the discord streaming: Hello everyone yesturday I joined the insider program of "xbox update preview" and "report a problem". Do I need to join something else? Because I would like to test the new feature that xbox is...