Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience

Discus and support Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Apr 14, 2023.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience

    /u/XIPBot, Apr 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy & clutters the site up!

  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?

    Use the Report a Problem feature, Long press Xbox button on controller, and choose > Report a problem >Console experience > New Home experience.

    Report to the Xbox team your negative experience with their new dashboard full of ADS and clutter nobody has wanted since this was released to Insiders in September 2022.

    If they get enough reports it may finally sway "the powers above" to revert back to a more useful and useable dashboard. Don't hold your breath tho, Insiders have been providing negative feedback for 11 months and nobody listened.

    See Reddit Xbox Insiders site for more information.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

    Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

    Hi Fellow Gamers!

    Thanks for giving us the feedback regarding the Xbox App (beta) experience so far. If you're experiencing some issues in your usage and aren't able to locate the feedback area itself, you may also report any issues via the Insider's Hub app(either on a console
    or your PC) or on the Insider's Subreddit. You don't necessarily need to be an Insider to use this tool, but the data you provide goes directly to the engineers/devs for convenience.

    You can find information on how to make a report using the following support article:

    How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

    Xbox Insiders Subreddit page

    Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

    I hope that this helps you out!
  6. OG Gamer Win User

    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

    In July we introduced Xbox Insiders to an evolving Home experience. Xbox engineers have taken
    user research and feedback to create a faster Xbox One Home dashboard! We know you’re curious what these experiments have all been about, and we have info on new updates happening now!

    Why We Are Experimenting

    Xbox engineers are seeking feedback and support from Xbox Insiders to ensure each iteration of Home is fast, responsive, and easy to use.

    The removal of tabs (or as we call them, “twists”) in August allowed Xbox engineers to focus on improving memory and performance with an easier to navigate Xbox One Home dashboard. In September we introduced more tiles that linked users to features across
    the console such as Game Pass, the Store, and Mixer. Users were also given the functionality to change and move around visible tiles to customize the dashboard for their needs!

    These previous releases were in smaller waves unlike other features released to Xbox Insiders. Xbox engineers had the chance to understand how the Xbox community used the Xbox One Home dashboard and how it can be improved. These changes opened many doors
    for us, and it’s gotten our creative juices flowing! Our goal is to give you the optimum experience on Xbox One—from startup to shut down.

    What’s Next for the Xbox One Home Dashboard

    Xbox engineers were performing “AB” experiments in previous releases. This means that a random selection of our Xbox Insider audience received the new changes, while others were the control group with the standard Home experience.

    We are doing things a little differently with this next phase, starting with what we call “ABC” experiments. Three groups are randomly selected for two versions of Home experiments, while a third group is our control group.

    This new phase starts today, Thursday, October 17th! Xbox Insiders from
    Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead are eligible for these Home experiments and may see the changes with the latest preview update.

    • Alpha Skip-Ahead users should update to their latest preview OS build, which will be made available at 2 p.m. PT today, before determining if you have the new Home experience. (Release notes found

      here
      .)

    • Alpha’s preview update from
      yesterday
      has prepared Alpha devices for this new phase. Try
      power cycling
      the Xbox One console before determining if you have the new Home experience.

    “ABC” Experiments for Home

    Group A will see four new content blocks for what the twists were previously. This dashboard will look similar to previous Home experiments.

    Group B will have a single button under their main dashboard tile for My Games & Apps, rather than the four content blocks Group A will experience.

    Note: Changes to tiles during previous Home experiments do not carry over with new iterations.
    Those in Group C (our control group) are just as important in this process! You’re providing us data on the current performance of the Xbox One Home dashboard we all see today. Your data shows how successful our work is for you.

    Each step we take with the Xbox One Home dashboard allows us to adjust the placement and user-friendliness of buttons and tiles, increase visibility of console features, optimize dashboard and menu commands, and transform Home into the hub for all things
    Xbox! Groups A and B are chosen at random from select Xbox One Update Preview rings. The Xbox Insider Team cannot influence who is chosen for these feature releases.

    What preview ring am I in?

    Follow these steps to find out which preview ring your console is enrolled into:

    • Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console
    • Select Insider content
    • Choose System, then select Xbox One Update Preview
    • Select Manage
    • Your current preview ring will be displayed there

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10...-xbox-one-home-dashboard/#btB68zH82uwM0mWT.99

    Saw this shared on Twitter, and figured it'd be a good idea to pass it along here too because I know some are Insiders and they are looking forward to the new UI.

    Thank you very much for posting this, as an Xbox Insider I love testing these new features
Thema:

Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience - Similar Threads - Insiders – Thank

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

    in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...