Xbox Insiders – Share your feedback on the Friends & Community Updates channel in the New...

Discus and support Xbox Insiders – Share your feedback on the Friends & Community Updates channel in the New... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Apr 3, 2023.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    Xbox Insiders – Share your feedback on the Friends & Community Updates channel in the New...

    /u/XIPBot, Apr 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy & clutters the site up!

  3. CarTzy Win User

    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

    Hello,

    Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue.

    Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

    We'd also like to hear your feedback by providing it through our feedback channels. Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox One X don't capture 4K anymore after last major update.

    Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program or are you on the "official" build channel for your console updates?

    There is/was a known issue where the console wouldn't capture properly, or only a few seconds instead of your set recording interval.

    If you are enrolled in the Insider Program, send feedback about your capturing issue.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Please Microsoft can you make it so that we can delete more than one friend at a time on xbox for the love of everything . I am begging you.

    Hi, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

    X1SHOT1KILLXDD this could be a great feature for people with a lot of friends
    I just want to let you know that when we want to send new ideas or features to the Xbox team the recommended channel is the Xbox Insiders subreddit
    I'm going to share with you a link that shows how you can post the idea in the Insiders subreddit:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
Thema:

Xbox Insiders – Share your feedback on the Friends & Community Updates channel in the New...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders – Share your feedback on the Friends & Community Updates channel in the New... - Similar Threads - Insiders – Share

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...