Xbox Insiders: Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass Standard

Discus and support Xbox Insiders: Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass Standard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ScantilyCloud [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScantilyCloud, Aug 20, 2024.

  1. Xbox Insiders: Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass Standard

    /u/ScantilyCloud, Aug 20, 2024
    #1
  2. Geth Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

  3. Geth Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

  4. Geth Win User

    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    GamePass convertion

    Hi Pawel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    Since your standard game pass subscription was renewed then converted into game pass ultimate on Nov 4th, which means it's no longer possible to request a refund for the standard version because it was already converted into the Xbox game pass ultimate.

    In this case, the duration of your standard game pass will be added to the duration of your game pass ultimate after conversion.

    For example, if you have a 1 month of standard game pass, then you purchase and converted into 1 month of Xbox game pass ultimate, you will have a total of 2 months of Xbox game pass ultimate.

    In addition, if you still want to request a refund, you will be cancelling your Xbox game pass ultimate in the process.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. TinyTech3071 Win User

    Xbox Live Gold

    Hi Lhall31744, could you specify what kind of Gold pass you're talking about? Is it just standard Xbox Live Gold membership, Xbox Game Pass, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? What Game are you trying to play?
Thema:

Xbox Insiders: Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass Standard

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders: Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass Standard - Similar Threads - Insiders Everything Need

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...