Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

Discus and support Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019.

  1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

    /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019
    #1
  2. PanditPurple Win User

    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones plugged in.

    Some of the apps you have may set a timer to save the battery life. I personally just used smartglass when i watched videos.

    is there an option inside the xbox settings that allow you to change the auto off settings for the controller?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox Store Layout

    When you open a game with video in the store hit the menu button three dashes. It will bring a flyout up,select settings and you can disable auto play.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Xbox Store

    There is an option to disble auto play videos on game pages in store, on a given game’s page you can navigate to the 3 horizontal dots in the corner and select it, this will bring up the Microsoft Store options and you can disable auto-play.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Samsung TV turns off while playing Xbox One

    Hi, it's worth checking the settings on the Xbox, if you look in settings/ all settings/ display & sound/ video output.

    Check that the Tv connection option is set to Auto, if it is already set to Auto try changing it to HDMI and see if the issue persists. If none of that helps and the Tv has an option to restore to factory settings then give that a shot.
  6. THEFOY87 Win User

    5.1 Surround Sound support

    I've fixed it. For anyone else with this issue you have to go into video settings and change the output from 'auto' to 'HDMI'.
Thema:

Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... - Similar Threads - Insiders Changes made

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. How do I change platform on insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I change platform on insider?: How to change from Xbox one to series x? submitted by /u/Overall_Ad_3525 [link] [comments]
  9. Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside: I'm sorry none of us here are in a position to answer specific questions about these policies, as we are not on the enforcement team, and no one here is authorized to speak for them. Enforcement...
  10. I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.: There isn't an edit button in the security tab, the owner shows up as administrators, I am one, and yet everything is greyed out in the advanced section. 648f2723-b95f-4b8f-aaa8-c55eef853da2