Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

Discus and support Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

/u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019
  2. PanditPurple Win User

Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones plugged in.

Some of the apps you have may set a timer to save the battery life. I personally just used smartglass when i watched videos.

is there an option inside the xbox settings that allow you to change the auto off settings for the controller?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Store Layout

When you open a game with video in the store hit the menu button three dashes. It will bring a flyout up,select settings and you can disable auto play.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Xbox Store

There is an option to disble auto play videos on game pages in store, on a given game’s page you can navigate to the 3 horizontal dots in the corner and select it, this will bring up the Microsoft Store options and you can disable auto-play.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Samsung TV turns off while playing Xbox One

Hi, it's worth checking the settings on the Xbox, if you look in settings/ all settings/ display & sound/ video output.

Check that the Tv connection option is set to Auto, if it is already set to Auto try changing it to HDMI and see if the issue persists. If none of that helps and the Tv has an option to restore to factory settings then give that a shot.
  6. THEFOY87 Win User

5.1 Surround Sound support

I've fixed it. For anyone else with this issue you have to go into video settings and change the output from 'auto' to 'HDMI'.
Thema:

Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... - Similar Threads - Insiders Changes made

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside

in XBoX Accessibility
    Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside: I'm sorry none of us here are in a position to answer specific questions about these policies, as we are not on the enforcement team, and no one here is authorized to speak for them. Enforcement...
  10. I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.: There isn't an edit button in the security tab, the owner shows up as administrators, I am one, and yet everything is greyed out in the advanced section. 648f2723-b95f-4b8f-aaa8-c55eef853da2