Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix!

Discus and support Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello Xbox Insiders! Thank you for all your feedback and being part of this community in 2025. As we close out the year, we're excited to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Dec 19, 2025.

  1. Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix!


    Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix! [​IMG]

    Hello Xbox Insiders! Thank you for all your feedback and being part of this community in 2025. As we close out the year, we're excited to share with you minimix, a limited-time experience designed to bring a little extra joy to our players this holiday season. Each day through December 26 introduces a new minigame to play instantly on phone, tablet, or desktop – no downloads required. Want to take things a step further and show off your creativity? Tap “Remix” to customize the minigame with easy-to-use tools and share your unique spin on it with friends and family. We’re always exploring new ways to innovate and bring even more joy to players and wanted to make minimix a fun and easy way to play and create minigames. minimix will be available through December 31, so give it try, share a remix, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

    submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GuruKronos, Dec 19, 2025
    #1
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

    he File Explorer will be removed from the Xbox One in the near future (via OnMSFT). The app is already removed for Xbox Insiders,
    and is on the way out for general users. The Xbox Insider team
    stated on Twitter
    that the File Explorer has been removed "due to limited usage."

    The announcement was immediately met with backlash from several users. Many complain that the File Explorer was useful for uploading custom wallpapers and gamerpics, though it's worth noting that there are other ways to do this that Microsoft recommends.
    People also pointed out that they use it for local files like movies and music.
  3. IngameInstincts Win User

    Is Dishonored an open-world game?

    Is not open world . I guess is like Hitman , Thief games etc where you play inside a big area you can explore until complete the objective.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

    Microsoft announced the other day that Xbox One consoles are about to lose their File Explorer app.
    The news came from the Xbox Insider Twitter account, which explained that the app was being removed due to “limited usage.”
  5. ZeroMoustafah Win User

    Gamer Lives Matter!!!

    I was hooked that xmas morning when I unwrapped my brand new NES. I played that console day and night. It just became this everyday function like breathing. Always thinking, talking and reading about games. It became life.
  6. apna style Win User

    1st map pack

    never mind a new map pack

    i haven't finished exploring these current maps

    every time i play i discover new path ways to various parts of the map
Thema:

Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders can unwrap and explore a new way to play with minimix! - Similar Threads - Insiders unwrap explore

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...