Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire

Discus and support Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 27, 2025.

  1. Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire

    /u/GuruKronos, Aug 27, 2025
    #1
  2. Mahmoud Labib Win User

    My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

  3. Kathy A. Win User

    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    The best people you can ask on how to hide this Xbox Gold Badge from your profile are the Xbox Insider support team. Please submit a report or check the steps on how to send one by checking this article:

    A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today! - Xbox Wire

    We appreciate your efforts and test you are doing in improving Xbox experience. Thank you!

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SUPER BOCHMAN Win User

    XCloud game streaming

    According to MS anyone can play today

    https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/10/21362384/microsoft-xcloud-game-streaming-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-beta-date
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

    In what way do you mean?

    Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

    If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

    To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    Streaming on Xbox

    Hi ClaimingDuke263,

    Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

    “To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
Thema:

Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Insiders Stream Play

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on Xbox Consoles - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on Xbox Consoles - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?: I read that the feature is available for Xbox Insiders so I joined, but I'm not sure how to actually access the feature? Is there a specific program I need to join? submitted by /u/LokenTheAtom...
  10. Xbox insider about the discord streaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider about the discord streaming: Hello everyone yesturday I joined the insider program of "xbox update preview" and "report a problem". Do I need to join something else? Because I would like to test the new feature that xbox is...