Xbox Insiders Broke My Account

Discus and support Xbox Insiders Broke My Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yup. The last update for the insiders program broke features on my account. My Xbox updated to Omega preview last night and since then, I haven't been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FordGuardianF56, Oct 13, 2017.

  1. Xbox Insiders Broke My Account


    Yup. The last update for the insiders program broke features on my account. My Xbox updated to Omega preview last night and since then, I haven't been able to use beam broadcasting. Keeps telling me that I have to allow it in my settings. But I go check
    and it says it's allowed in settings. Even after I unenrolled in the program and reset my Xbox to the normal Polaris build, it still wouldn't work. Please help. Minor Inconveniences are starting to rule my life.

    :)
     
    FordGuardianF56, Oct 13, 2017
    #1
  2. disasterline
    disasterline Guest
    question about a broken xbox

    Good morning,

    A few weeks ago my xbox one broke. Something with the power supply inside the the xbox was broke. Since it was out of warranty I decided to buy a new one.

    The only problem is that when my xbox broke it was on with a game inside. Since the xbox will not power on now, how do I get the game out? I know I could smash it open, but I don't want to damage the disc. Anyone have any ideas how to get it out?
     
    disasterline, Oct 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Hello!

    Helo everyone my name is Skull and I am a new member to Xbox. Insiders and just wanted to introduce myself! I like probably most of you love helping Xbox catch Spammers and hackers, I am very happy to be a part of Xbox insiders and am also happy that I can
    post ideas without getting harrased by SalsaShark816 and his ALT accounts! Thanks to all of you! See you soon!
     
    I am skull face, Oct 13, 2017
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Xbox Insiders Broke My Account

    brandiesel1, Oct 13, 2017
    #4
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox Insiders Broke My Account

  6. Pokeflex Win User

    Day one edition controller coming apart at seams...

    I actual have a problem with my left stick. Something inside of it definitely broke off and now jiggles around inside. Was unaware if there was a way to send this in to be fixed. Who did you contact?
  7. AngelObullets Win User

    Insider programme BROKE my Xbox! Please Help!

    Here is a link to the reddit forums for insiders reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders Also being a insider does come with risks like xbox failing ect.
  8. {Parity} Win User

    Insider programme BROKE my Xbox! Please Help!

    Have you posted your issue in the insiders group on Reddit. That would be a better place to get assistance.
  9. CalebCroney Win User

    Insider programme BROKE my Xbox! Please Help!

    I figure that you already figured out, but when BOTH of my XB1 S's went out, I had to do the Eject/Bind way to get a reset, then, before setup could start, do the OSU with a flash drive. That got them working fine.

    But really, the only solution is to get one of the original XB1's. Those have been my most reliable ones.

    Hope this was any help.
Thema:

Xbox Insiders Broke My Account

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insiders Broke My Account - Similar Threads - Insiders Broke Account

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  8. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  9. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  10. My sea of thieves insiders broke

    in XboX Insiders
    My sea of thieves insiders broke: So recently I switched from Xbox ultimate to Xbox standard and I already had the sea of thieves, insider program installed so when I switched all of my games became available again to play except...