Xbox Insider

Discus and support Xbox Insider in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i've recently got access to the generation zero beta that requires that i use the xbox insider hub to download it. But when i try to open it, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathanKok, Oct 21, 2018.

  1. NathanKok
    NathanKok Guest

    Xbox Insider


    So i've recently got access to the generation zero beta that requires that i use the xbox insider hub to download it. But when i try to open it, it says you need to be 18 to use it. My year of birth is 1990 so i don't understand why it won't let me run
    it. And even when i try to report a problem it says i need to be 18.

    :)
     
    NathanKok, Oct 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Vigor (XB1) (In Preview)

    Vigor E3 2018 Inside Xbox Announcehttps://youtu.be/ZWUFGDVOacA
     
    King Tones, Oct 21, 2018
    #3
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

    Xbox Insider

    Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

    We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.

    Or try to contact insider hub to correct the problem.
     
    WhiteyBlack2, Oct 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Contact support in this case.
     
    Darkwolfecze, Oct 22, 2018
    #5
  6. Hello Nathan!

    That's certainly peculiar.

    If it's thinking that you're younger than you are, I would first check out the section called Your Info at account.microsoft.com and make sure all your info is the way that it should be.

    Afterwards I would try troubleshooting the app that you downloaded itself. Try

    uninstalling the app
    , performing what we call a power cycle (as outlined in
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    ), and then reinstalling the app.

    Give those steps a shot and let us know how that helps.

    Thanks!
     
    XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Inside Xbox

    Eh, I liked the host from the Kinect show better...
  8. MARCOSSANTOS01 Win User

    xbox insider

    Hello good afternoon
    Unintentionally I pressed on the option to leave the preview of the console xbox insider
    was inadvertently
    I do not want to leave the program
    How can I solve this situation ????
    But my situation is pending due to this
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox Insider

    While you may be 18, it sounds like you set your birthdate incorrectly when setting up your Xbox Live account. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.
  10. MeanMachine 47 Win User

    Inside Xbox ??

    Hi there. Go to the Videos section on your xbox 360 dashboard, once there you will see a smaller box in the top right hand corner of the main page, this is 'Inside Xbox'. Select this option then scroll across the tabbed titles to "Shows" where you should
    find the short vids you want.
  11. RennyC_771 Win User

    Xbox insider

    Salut,

    Si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour vous désinscrire via le Xbox Insider Hub sur la console, vous pouvez le faire sur PC. Recherchez le Xbox Insider Hub dans le Windows Store, installez-le et démarrez-le. Vous serez accueilli avec une interface familière, l'exception d'un changement dans le volet Paramètres. Cliquez sur paramètres, puis sur Gérer les appareils, et vous verrez une liste des appareils qui sont inscrits. Vous pouvez décocher votre console et cliquer sur terminé, et un processus côté service démarrera de notre côté qui désenregistrera cette console des versions d'aperçu. Votre console, si elle est sur une version d'aperçu, sera invitée effectuer une mise jour qui vous ramènera la version accessible au public.
Thema:

Xbox Insider

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider - Similar Threads - Insider

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...