Xbox insider

Discus and support Xbox insider in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; any an all digital game I try to play makes my xbox shut off when I get to the mane menu. I can stil use Microsoft edge party chat twich ect... I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowWolf8999, Jul 2, 2018.

  1. Xbox insider


    any an all digital game I try to play makes my xbox shut off when I get to the mane menu. I can stil use Microsoft edge party chat twich ect... I called the support line they sent me here please help

    :)
     
    ShadowWolf8999, Jul 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Vigor (XB1) (In Preview)

    Vigor E3 2018 Inside Xbox Announcehttps://youtu.be/ZWUFGDVOacA
     
    King Tones, Jul 2, 2018
    #3
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Inside Xbox

    Eh, I liked the host from the Kinect show better...
  5. MARCOSSANTOS01 Win User

    xbox insider

    Hello good afternoon
    Unintentionally I pressed on the option to leave the preview of the console xbox insider
    was inadvertently
    I do not want to leave the program
    How can I solve this situation ????
    But my situation is pending due to this
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox Insider

    While you may be 18, it sounds like you set your birthdate incorrectly when setting up your Xbox Live account. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.
  7. MeanMachine 47 Win User

    Inside Xbox ??

    Hi there. Go to the Videos section on your xbox 360 dashboard, once there you will see a smaller box in the top right hand corner of the main page, this is 'Inside Xbox'. Select this option then scroll across the tabbed titles to "Shows" where you should
    find the short vids you want.
  8. RennyC_771 Win User

    Xbox insider

    Salut,

    Si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour vous désinscrire via le Xbox Insider Hub sur la console, vous pouvez le faire sur PC. Recherchez le Xbox Insider Hub dans le Windows Store, installez-le et démarrez-le. Vous serez accueilli avec une interface familière, l'exception d'un changement dans le volet Paramètres. Cliquez sur paramètres, puis sur Gérer les appareils, et vous verrez une liste des appareils qui sont inscrits. Vous pouvez décocher votre console et cliquer sur terminé, et un processus côté service démarrera de notre côté qui désenregistrera cette console des versions d'aperçu. Votre console, si elle est sur une version d'aperçu, sera invitée effectuer une mise jour qui vous ramènera la version accessible au public.
Thema:

Xbox insider

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider - Similar Threads - insider

  2. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  5. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  6. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  10. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...