Xbox Insider Wont Stop telling me im underage.

Discus and support Xbox Insider Wont Stop telling me im underage. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have heard of the new minecraft RTX and have been wanting to get it for a while now, yet everytime i've tried it says that I need to be over 18. Can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robberyguy2000, Jun 21, 2020.

  1. Xbox Insider Wont Stop telling me im underage.


    I have heard of the new minecraft RTX and have been wanting to get it for a while now, yet everytime i've tried it says that I need to be over 18. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/robberyguy2000
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/robberyguy2000, Jun 21, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. agentryder44 Win User

    Minecraft Won’t install

    Sorry it took me so long to see this but im following guide its telling me to join and install minecraft but again it wont install stops at 95 again and now its lagging my system its honestly frustrating
  3. Shady8Rounds Win User

    We Happy Few Refund

    Im taking this to the fourth level of Gondor Microsoft. Give me My Ma [Mod Removed- Profanity] REFUND!!!!!. Literally its costing you more in customer service. I wont stop. I will find infinite ways back. People will know what you are trying
    to do.

    [link removed]

    and it sure done seem that way to me. tell ya girl to stop paging me.
  4. JeremyLane Win User

    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

    so your telling me that im screwed and wont be able to get something that was a glitch right.
  5. METALSMOOTH1470 Win User

    Please help me !!!!

    so your telling me im screwed because microsoft wont tell me why ive been banned

    so now ive got to buy another xbox to play, how greedy are microsoft always want more money !
  6. Matt112244 Win User

    The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc

    Also i posted about it on the xbox insiders subreddit and immediately had people telling me not to post that here so idk seems like im out of avenues for support
Thema:

Xbox Insider Wont Stop telling me im underage.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Wont Stop telling me im underage. - Similar Threads - Insider Wont Stop

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  6. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  7. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  8. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft preview wont show up in the xbox insider hub app.

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft preview wont show up in the xbox insider hub app.: Just want to fly a happy ghast. Anyone know why it may not be working? submitted by /u/skengmangates69 [link] [comments]
  10. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...