Xbox Insider Weekly Quiz is now about pizza?

Discus and support Xbox Insider Weekly Quiz is now about pizza? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure it's exactly a quiz, but usually they ask what you think of a potential service or idea they're toying around with, but the last two weeks... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Friggin_Grease, Mar 14, 2024.

  1. Xbox Insider Weekly Quiz is now about pizza?


    Not sure it's exactly a quiz, but usually they ask what you think of a potential service or idea they're toying around with, but the last two weeks it's been about how I like certain aspects of my pizza? Like crust type or toppings.

    Are they going to be throwing a pizza party? What gives here?

    submitted by /u/Friggin_Grease
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Friggin_Grease, Mar 14, 2024
    #1
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Recommend something EASY

    Inside, It's Quiz Time, Awkward, Trivial Pursuit Live, Disneyland Adventures
  3. Beeblesaurus Win User

    battlefield 2 was rubbish

    This thread about pizza now?I'm a gatti's man then.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    I bought a slice of pizza on Tuesday... it is Saturday & same pizza place now offers a free soda with a slice... what do I do about it??

    That is how idiotic all of these threads sound... seriously..
  5. Marcin1514 Win User

    Ban for playing online

    Ok, I understood, just one person wrote about it. As I mentioned earlier - I made a case related quiz. Only now I do not know what next? It's been 24 hours since the quiz and nothing has changed...
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    next gen this could b what we needed

    pizza rolls.... yum. how about the pizza hot pockets?
Thema:

Xbox Insider Weekly Quiz is now about pizza?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Weekly Quiz is now about pizza? - Similar Threads - Insider Weekly Quiz

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Then nothing new this week for Insiders ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Then nothing new this week for Insiders ?: They teased a new exciting update for Insiders and nothing new since the beginning of the month what is going on ? We need more transparency submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments]
  10. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...