xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

Discus and support xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; since applying this new update and running the thumbstick calibration tool, my aim feels very off and floaty in game. I tried using a spare xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infamous_Mood_8919, Feb 16, 2024.

  1. xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue


    since applying this new update and running the thumbstick calibration tool, my aim feels very off and floaty in game.

    I tried using a spare xbox controller, but it seems the config it created has also gone over to thespare xbox controller too.

    submitted by /u/Infamous_Mood_8919
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Infamous_Mood_8919, Feb 16, 2024
    #1
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

    Analog Stick Drift

    Since the Xbox One does not support recalibration of the Xbox One controller your stick will keep drifting, this is a hardware and not a software issue. Through friction the sensitive parts inside the stick mechanism shift/move/wear out giving it a false
    reading which makes it drift.

    It has been suggested on the feedback website so if you vote maybe this feature will be added in the future

    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6053939-add-require-analog-stick-calibration

    If you use it on pc you can just keep using it, you just have to recalibrate the sticks, as this is compensated by the software on your pc this will not carry over to your xbox

    www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-a-Joystick

    The only solution is to send it off to repair, but it might be better to buy a new one
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I callibrated my Xbox controller to my pc to play Left 4 Dead 2 on steam and know its all messed up when connecting it back to my xbox.

    calibration will not compensate for a damaged analog stick. You'll have to recalibrate it on the Xbox
  4. Das Koop Win User

    elite series 2

    It took me a while to adjust, but now that I have, a regular Xbox controller doesn't feel right after spending a couple weeks with the Elite 2.

    I'm using the middle thumb stick tension for both thumb sticks. For my right thumb stick I changed the settings from Default to Instant. I have the left thumb stick set to the middle tension as well with the settings at Smooth.
  5. jfrawls Win User

    Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

    I have two controllers BOTH with drift issues. The one left thumb-stick drifts upwards and the other one has a right thumb-stick drift issue that drifts upward.

    Like what the heck am I suppose to do. #SMH
  6. Krazy Crayon Win User

    No one answer forum posts!!!

    How is that not a defect? The whole thumb stick is altering postion inside the controller casing, but the other stick is fine and doesn't do it, also my day one controller (before I sent it off to get "repaired") didn't do that in either thumbstick
Thema:

xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

Loading...
  1. xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue - Similar Threads - insider thumb stick

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...