Xbox insider tells me I need to repair xbox...

Discus and support Xbox insider tells me I need to repair xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sorry if this wrong spot, but I need some help with this issue. One of the times that Star Wars Battlefront 2 crashed my xbox I sent a report to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AMO74, Apr 17, 2020.

  1. /u/AMO74
    /u/AMO74 Guest

    Xbox insider tells me I need to repair xbox...


    I'm sorry if this wrong spot, but I need some help with this issue. One of the times that Star Wars Battlefront 2 crashed my xbox I sent a report to xbox. Last week, I received a message from an insider that stated after a thorough investigation, it appears my xbox one x needs service. It also included a reference number.

    My question is how was this determined? Quite a few people have this same issue with SWBF2, and it only happens with this one game. I tried contacting support, and it just led me to sending my machine in.

    Anyone have any similar experiences?

    Thank you in advance,

    submitted by /u/AMO74
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AMO74, Apr 17, 2020
    #1
  2. ManlyJack Win User

    X-Box 360 console isn´t reading any disc

    Hi,

    Are you able to tell if the disk is spinning inside the drive? you should be able to hear it spinning up as soon as you close the tray with a disk in there.

    Your Xbox may need to be sent in for repair if running a lens cleaning disk through it doesn't fix this.
  3. InfamousGamerNZ Win User

    Xbox 360 slim internal memory

    Check to see if the xbox is still under waranty as it will need to be sent for repairs because the 4gb in flash interenal inside your xbox just under the cd drive and will need to be opened
  4. bjftaylor Win User

    Halo infinite beta

    Unfortunately there is nothing about halo infinite on my Halo insider profile, the only thing that I got was an xbox message telling me to go the the xbox insider hub and download it
  5. CROW LDN Win User

    One disc, and only one disc, causes my disc drive to make a weird noise.

    If it just that certain disc that it wont read i would recommend replacing it i have had a similar issue in the past and that worked for me

    If you Xbox does not read any games there may be a issue with the laser inside it and you will need to get it repaired
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

    I hope the patch never make to the xbox 360

    Fanboy? Someone was repairing the chopper the entire time. Look closer. Show me a video with that many engies firing missiles at a chopper without someone inside repairing, and tell me it's broken. Currently, I can keep a scout chopper in the air for...as
    long as there needs to be, apparently. AA and other choppers wailing on it while I repair and let the pilot do whatever. It's not hard to keep it airborne. Until multiple engies start firing when they know better, as shown in the video, it's impossible to
    take down a chopper being repaired if there's no coordination amongst people and just randomly firing rockets.
Thema:

Xbox insider tells me I need to repair xbox...

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider tells me I need to repair xbox... - Similar Threads - insider tells need

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. Can anyone tell me the inside specs of Xbox Series S?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me the inside specs of Xbox Series S?: I own an xbox series S (it's pretty cool), not just because it was cheap but I only needed that much power. The thing is that i am a moderate gamer and game twice a week or so. So i purchased GTA...