Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working

Discus and support Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m part of the Xbox Insider program (Preview build) and I’m experiencing some issues after the latest update. First, the Xbox Store seems to be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xDonjekyllx, Apr 23, 2026.

  1. Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working


    I’m part of the Xbox Insider program (Preview build) and I’m experiencing some issues after the latest update.

    First, the Xbox Store seems to be broken. The menu bar/navigation is completely missing, so I can’t properly browse categories or content. This happens every time I open the Store.

    Second, I tried to report this through the “Report a problem” feature, but that is also not working. When I scan the QR code, I always get an error saying something went wrong and that I should scan again. It seems like the QR code/link is always expired.

    What I already tried:

    *Restarting the console

    *Full power cycle (holding power button, unplugging)

    *Reopening the Store multiple times

    *Scanning the QR code multiple times

    Nothing fixes the issue.

    Are any other Xbox Insiders experiencing this on the current Preview build?

    Is this a known issue or is there any workaround?

    Console: Xbox Series X/S

    Preview build installed

    submitted by /u/xDonjekyllx
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xDonjekyllx, Apr 23, 2026
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Gift Card Code doesn't work

    YYou can't scan a bar code on Xbox live

    Only a qr code.

    Bar codes are only for the retailer nor can you use the bar code in anywsy

    Are you sure you got a Xbox gift card not a ms store gift card and yes they are different
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

    If the above solution does not work, then you should report the issue using the Xbox insider hub, you do not need to be an insider to use it. Download the app from the store, then when installed, press and hold the Xbox button on the controller until the
    power menu pops up, select report a problem, and follow the instructions from there.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

    I'm sure Microsoft are aware of these issues, and working on getting them fixed. For the time being, installing the games from the store is your best option.

    If you are in the insider program, or not, you can report these issues via the Xbox Insiders app, just download the app, press & hold the xbox button until the power menu pops up, and select report a problem and follow the instructions from there.
  5. Richiestang78 Win User

    Can't read code number on Assassins Creed download card!

    Are you talking the QR code or the text? If the text is hard to read then use your phones camera along with a QR/bar code reader app and it will give you the text.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    block communications feature does not work!

    Hi there,

    There is a feature to report a problem from your Xbox if you believe the blocking feature is not working. If blocked accounts are still able to send you messages then you can report the problem by having the

    Xbox Insider Hub app
    installed and then hold down the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the power menu, report a problem while be visible from there.

    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working - Similar Threads - Insider Store menu

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  4. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  7. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  10. Windows 11 - MS Store/Xbox App Games will not fully exit in latest Insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 - MS Store/Xbox App Games will not fully exit in latest Insider build: Hello! Forgive me if there is a better sub for this - I have been less active in the Insider program since primarily switching to PC gaming. However, I do still regularly receive the Xbox app and...