xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+

Discus and support xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just want to know where does it collects that data from my computer so I can change that to reflect it being 18+ submitted by /u/LeotheTinyNinja... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LeotheTinyNinja, May 4, 2020.

  1. xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+


    I just want to know where does it collects that data from my computer so I can change that to reflect it being 18+

    submitted by /u/LeotheTinyNinja
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LeotheTinyNinja, May 4, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. I Die Quiet I Win User

    I think the wrong age may be associated with my account when I signed up.

    I know that there will be a lot of underage users on Xbox Live who are under 18 and their account will be classed as over the age of 18 that won't say anything, but I'm an honest individual and I want to get this off my conscience. I'd like a rep from Xbox
    Live to set this straight for me. I do accept any fault and if my account gets banned, it's my own fault.
  3. lowgogo2 Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Cant download rated m content even though I have an adult account and no family or parental settings

    So you never had this LIVE account when you were underage? You made it after you turned 18?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Gamerpic

    If you get the error your account is underage the date of birth you entered when creating the account makes you under 18
  6. ZachAsa Win User

    Underage account

    If you have another over 18 account on the console, you may use that as a "Parent" account and then you can authorise a DOB change on the underage account.
Thema:

xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+

Loading...
  1. xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+ - Similar Threads - insider says underage

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️: Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage...
  8. i cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...: When i start up the game it loads in and the intro plays then i have the option to either enter the settings menu or to "start" playing the game, but when pressing either option i get a popup the...
  9. Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...

    in XboX Insiders
    Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...: On the page that says something when wrong it has a code at the bottom but I can’t find any thing on it. The code would be like - CV: J4xASUipbb/P+WOO1350E0.47 submitted by...
  10. When I go to the insiders app on pc it says join, does this mean I never joined on my Xbox?...

    in XboX Insiders
    When I go to the insiders app on pc it says join, does this mean I never joined on my Xbox?...: Sorry for long title, basically short story short: Xbox error E201, do everything Microsoft tells me too do so they tell me to send to repair shop so I did, well you see they did everything and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox insider underage