Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware

Discus and support Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, As I've read here, the new firmware for controller fixes BT support on Steam Link that I would love to test/try. Is it possible to join this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pagenoare, Apr 29, 2021.

1. /u/pagenoare
    /u/pagenoare Guest

Hey,

As I've read here, the new firmware for controller fixes BT support on Steam Link that I would love to test/try. Is it possible to join this program using Windows machine (I do not own console). I've tried to look it up but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

submitted by /u/pagenoare
    [link] [comments]

/u/pagenoare, Apr 29, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

can't update new controller

Hi

A controller made by Afterglow will probably not use the same firmware a regular Xbox One controllers. Any questions about if the controller requires a firmware update and how to carry out the update will probably need to be directed to Afterglow.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problem med handkontroll[Problems with the Controller]

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your post! If your controller is having issues with disconnection, try updating it's firmware! To update the controller firmware check out this article with detailed steps on how to do so:

How to update your Xbox One Controller
    . For this instance, try updating the controller with a USB cable or on a PC to ensure the update is not interrupted.

Let us know how this goes!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.

Hello again, I'm sorry this is happening and it's really weird that he when updating by pc app he's done it.

The big question is that we never check here in the community any similar situation.

I didn't ask you but by chance you are not part of some Insider program because the updates are different for the controls, for normal control the firmware version is in version 4.8.1923.0
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox Home button not responding.

check this link in how to update you're controller firmware https://www.howtogeek.com/267520/how-to-update-your-xbox-one-controllers-firmware-without-an-xbox-one/

i hope this help you
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox controller bluetooth connection issues on PC

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Hugzker, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Recently updates on the Xbox controller firmware, made the controller exhibit those issues on PC when connected via Bluetooth, some users are reporting this issue on the insiders hub app on PC, because it's been happening to a lot of gamers as well. We would have to keep checking the accessories' app for updates. :/
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware - Similar Threads - Insider question join

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  9. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  10. Question about joining insiders.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about joining insiders.: I want to join Insider, but it says I'll have to redo the entire setup again. I live in a family household, so there are multiple accounts on it. Does this mean I will have to gather everyones...