Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...

Discus and support Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any Insiders here who got to mess around with the Groups feature? After a long back-to-back of Xbox releasing dashboard updates that'd undercut nearly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noosebumps, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Noosebumps
    Noosebumps Guest

Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...

Any Insiders here who got to mess around with the Groups feature? After a long back-to-back of Xbox releasing dashboard updates that'd undercut nearly everything I bought an Xbox for in the first place, this was a welcome addition. Now, ever since a patch
    replaced the dashboard's Entertainment tab with "Game Pass" (yuck), the Groups feature has been glitched to where my Groups disorganized themselves and can't be reorganized back to where they originally were— even after a restart, full-shutdown, network disconnect
    and a hard-reset (involving holding down the power button for ten seconds, disconnecting the power cable and leaving it out for up to a minute before reconnecting and booting the Xbox up again). Weirder still: Every time I try to move a Group to a different
    spot, I get an error pop-up message directing me to Xbox.com/ErrorCode along with a code (0x800c000c) that doesn't exist on the site.

Any other Insiders running into this issue? I came here because the Insider Hub's been directing me to this site for a while now.

Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ... [​IMG]

:)

Noosebumps, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Auxiliator
    Auxiliator Guest
    Can't move games around in a group / create new group error code 0x800c000c

Same here with 3 Games : Life is Strange , Life is Strange : Before the Storm , Captain Spirit...

Wenn moving this Pins Error "

Error "0x800c000c" tried Power Cycle , deleting the Groups , they Re-Apear always after a Console Restart!

Auxiliator, Jul 28, 2018
  3. SteviejG
    SteviejG Guest
    Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?

SteviejG, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...

I would first report the issue through the normal way on the console, there has been others having problems with groups in the insider Reddit Xbox Insiders You
    would probably get more help there.

On the flip side I have never used the entertainment tab so I’m happier that it’s finally game pass for us now in the U.K.

whiteandshiny, Jul 28, 2018
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into the same problem?

I would first report the issue through the normal way on the console, there has been others having problems with groups in the insider Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ You
    would probably get more help there.

On the flip side I have never used the entertainment tab so I’m happier that it’s finally game pass for us now in the U.K.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error 8027025A

7. Auxiliator Win User

Can't move games around in a group / create new group error code 0x800c000c

Same here with 3 Games : Life is Strange , Life is Strange : Before the Storm , Captain Spirit...

Wenn moving this Pins Error "

Error "0x800c000c" tried Power Cycle , deleting the Groups , they Re-Apear always after a Console Restart!
  8. SteviejG Win User

Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?
  9. jdpup1300 Win User

Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

Updates and features are tested thru the insider program with constant feedback it's a fairly large group compared to most beta programs but small in comparison to the whole Xbox community bit it is respective in size Xbox is like every good product looking
    to always be improving not everyone is gonna like every feature
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ... - Similar Threads - Insider Program Error

2. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  3. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  4. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  5. Error con la actualcion de insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Error con la actualcion de insiders program: hola tengo una xbox one x que tiene el programa insiders instalado y no tengo la cuenta original para desabilitarlo debido a que me la regalo mi hermano y el no se acuerda de su cuenta y habia...
  6. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  7. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  8. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...