XBOX INSIDER PRGRAM BUG

Discus and support XBOX INSIDER PRGRAM BUG in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live insider program big hello my name is jacob I am a content creator I have been doing it for a very long time now and I have been helping... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LGWHEEL, Feb 7, 2021.

  1. LGWHEEL
    LGWHEEL Guest

    XBOX INSIDER PRGRAM BUG


    Xbox live insider program big hello my name is jacob I am a content creator I have been doing it for a very long time now and I have been helping people from time to time and recently it has come to my attention about people asking about how I got my new update on dashboard on Xbox series x/s this can be done by going to insider hub on your Xbox however the problem is when clicking on Xbox update preview a lot of my viewers are saying they can’t click on it because they get some sort of error code or something like that it’s something I thought I should let the community know about since this bug dose not effect windows or users like myself that are already in the beta however those that are not are not able to opt in and should be able to do hoping someone from Xbox live is Able to detect this problem and roll out a patch or fix for the application for new users

    However that’s all for today thank you for your time for making this community successful!! Keep up the great forums ❤️

    :)
     
    LGWHEEL, Feb 7, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Constant Xbox One Updates

    Are you an Xbox insider by any chance? If so, then constant updates are normal, especially when the update is getting closer to public release. If you are getting sick of them, you can either change release ring or leave the insider altogether, just download
    and launch the Xbox insider hub, and from there you can change rings or remove the console from the program altogether.

    For more info on the Xbox insider prgram have a look at the insider forums here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ or on the insider page on xbox wire https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/
  3. ESPADAS03 Win User

    Preview program forum

    My Gamertag is and i would like an invite to the prgram thank you.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox insider bug

  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

    Account Problem

    Are you a xbox insider?

    Sometimes that's the reason for bugs
  6. TE33ER Win User

    problem with dashboard on xbox one

    Try power cycling your Xbox, are you in the insider program? If so report the bug through the insider app
Thema:

XBOX INSIDER PRGRAM BUG

Loading...
  1. XBOX INSIDER PRGRAM BUG - Similar Threads - INSIDER PRGRAM BUG

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]