Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights

Discus and support Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will be delivering it person, thanks to all that good advice. Now I'm excited thinking of the new possibilities and how he can supercharge my game.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ruby_Dutch, Jan 19, 2020.

  1. Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights


    Will be delivering it person, thanks to all that good advice. Now I'm excited thinking of the new possibilities and how he can supercharge my game. What a tweaker, LOL. Makes me think of all the things that could be enhanced...

    submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ruby_Dutch, Jan 19, 2020
    #1
  2. GunnderDaWunder Win User

    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

    Hello thanks, I actually did post in the insiders reddit, but for some reason my post got deleted with this reply:

    "Your post has been removed, as promotion of any topic that violates the Xbox Code of Conduct, the Microsoft Services Agreement, or Xbox Insider Terms of Use is not allowed as per

    Rule 5
    . The Xbox Insider Program cannot offer support for modified or unauthorized hardware. You will need to seek help with Xbox Support"

    I was like huh? What modified or unauthorized hardware? My hard drive died and I'm replacing it.
  3. Diego448 Win User

    Is there any way to fix an Xbox one HDD filesystem?

    I understand the risk, but I have no plans to modify anything inside the HDD, just want to check the filesystem. And talking about warranty, it has expired long ago. Hope there is some official way to check and repair the filesystem without opening the
    console.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Banned for something i didnt do

    "ive never modified my account in anyway or ever planned to."

    "i would occasionally put my account onto my computer to mod offline games"

    ???????
  5. minamo999LT Win User

    Refund not in account after 2 weeks

    Still nothing returned in my card and it’s been almost a month now… this is getting ridiculous, and Xbox seems unreachable for this issue. I will go trough media if this doesn’t get resolved.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Xbox Unreachable Settings

    Why you're being asked for parental consent

    If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

    If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

    Solution

    If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

    If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

    If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

    Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

    Definition of a Microsoft child account

    A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights - Similar Threads - insider plans modify

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  9. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  10. Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...: That's pretty much it, I was just curious submitted by /u/Minttion [link] [comments]