Xbox Insider perks / reward system

Discus and support Xbox Insider perks / reward system in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a Beta Insider for years now and lately I'm wondering why I should continue. I filed bug reports, participated in every questionnaire that came... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KopfSmertZz, Sep 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox Insider perks / reward system


    I'm a Beta Insider for years now and lately I'm wondering why I should continue. I filed bug reports, participated in every questionnaire that came along, commented on every question received and did some game beta's, but all in all I'm thinking about why. Why do I participate? Certainly not because of all the perk we get from Microsoft for doing all that. Because there aren't any, nothing, nada, zilch, nill, zero. Why aren't there any perks for Insiders? Just a token of appreciation, something.
    What do you think? Should there be some kind of reward system in the Insider program?

    submitted by /u/KopfSmertZz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KopfSmertZz, Sep 7, 2020
    #1
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Ghost modding/hacking

    The Specialist perk rewards all/alot of perks, maybe it was just that?
  3. Spud 72 Win User

    Where tha [REMOVED] are the real Shooters?

    I guess my definition of "gimmick" is different. Gimmicks to me are perk systems, aim assist, over shields and kill streak rewards, not weapon lock ons. Just wondering....
  4. Smwutches Win User

    VIP Vault

    What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?



    You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    I need help!

    Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

    From the transition FAQ:

    What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

    You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

    Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    What happens then?

    Per the FAQs:

    What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?



    You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

Xbox Insider perks / reward system

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider perks / reward system - Similar Threads - Insider perks reward

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]