Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days

Discus and support Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm Xbox delta and recently I moved to Omega and from that day to day stays in pending and says that it is taking too long, come back later.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Douglas Fern28, Aug 14, 2018.

  1. Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days


    I'm Xbox delta and recently I moved to Omega and from that day to day stays in pending and says that it is taking too long, come back later.

    :)
     
    Douglas Fern28, Aug 14, 2018
    #1
  2. I think i have a problem. Social and GamingLimited

    this has be going on for 5 days for me and xbox live needs to hurry up and fix the problem already!!!!!!!
     
    Texas Chops 817, Aug 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Sewell98
    Sewell98 Guest
    I have "Red dead" for 5 days. What should i do?

    I am borrowing red dead for the next 5 days so far iv played about 30 mins. I am just wondering if anyone has a list of what to do in these 5 days. (already riden a zebra my firend has one)
     
    Sewell98, Aug 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days

    You could try uninstalling the insider app and reinstalling it, sometimes there can be issues server side when you move rings
     
    whiteandshiny, Aug 14, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If that doesnt work, you'll want to post on the Insider Reddit for assistance.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. whiteandshiny Win User

    Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days

    You could try uninstalling the insider app and reinstalling it, sometimes there can be issues server side when you move rings
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days

    If that doesnt work, you'll want to post on the Insider Reddit for assistance.
  8. Texas Chops 817 Win User

    I think i have a problem. Social and GamingLimited

    this has be going on for 5 days for me and xbox live needs to hurry up and fix the problem already!!!!!!!
  9. Eggnogga Win User

    Built in Disk Changer for Xbox one.

    The Xbox One is already pretty mammoth, now imagine what it would look like with a 3 (or 5) disc changer inside.
  10. ISean GrimI Win User

    Xbox Insider Alpha Ring Update When Playing?

    So you are in the Insider program which tests console updates & are moaning that there's to many updates?

    It tells you whats in every update in the Insider forums before the update is released.It even tells you what time the update is going to be released.
    Not everyone logs into the forums every day, I'm just saying a little notification on the Xbox would be nice. It already has a section for Xbox Messages why not a section for Insider Messages.
Thema:

Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider pedente already has 5 days - Similar Threads - insider pedente already

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...