Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play

Discus and support Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Looking for a little help here y'all! Joined Xbox Insider over a week ago and I don't have any problems accessing most of the Insider content.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dachshund243, Dec 27, 2020.

  1. Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play


    Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play [​IMG]

    Looking for a little help here y'all! Joined Xbox Insider over a week ago and I don't have any problems accessing most of the Insider content. However, every time I go to Apps and try to join "Ultimate and EA Play on PC" I get this error message.

    I do currently have the Ultimate Pass and only have a PC, no console yet. Any suggestions or solutions?

    Thanks in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/lbvjz83sbm7...bp&s=b177a9bc4624eff21ffc932baf47af7e1e29eda2

    submitted by /u/Dachshund243
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dachshund243, Dec 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Salutpy Win User

    Plant et zombie

    Impossible de jouer sans se connecter EA ?

    [Translation - Can't play without connecting to EA?]
  3. Frag Monger Win User

    Advice for Hacked Accounts

    FIFA is EA. And you must connect to EA servers when playing an EA game on Live. I wonder if the possible security breach is on EA's end(?)
  4. ii Am DeTeCToR Win User

    Can't Connect to Servers

    I recovered my account on my uncles xbox and when I recovered it back on mine I can't connect to EA!! Iv been playing sims n it doesn't connect and NOW I just downloaded the battle field 3 beta and I can't play bcoz it doesn't connect to EA!! Is there away
    of changing my EA account to a different one because iv just made a new one n I don't know how to make that ma new one to sign into when I play sims or any other EA games ... HELP!!
  5. CarneGEEEEE Win User

    Cannot connect to ea servers.

    EA servers just blow sometimes you can connect sometimes you can't i'm having the same problem.. played fifa 11 two days ago and I couldn't connect to EA servers... played yesterday and I connected just fine and played for hours... then tried again today
    and can't connect
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Mass Effect 3- Online problem

    I just looked everything over and only seen that I needed to add to something you said, you said you do not know if an EA account was ever even made for you, well here is the answer, If your xbox was connected to the internet and you played any EA title
    during this connection, you were prompted to create an account because most all of the EA titles have stat tracking web sites and off console features.

    if Fifa 11 was not the first EA title you played ever then it was created during the first moments of connecting with what ever game was your first EA title.
Thema:

Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider not connecting to EA Play - Similar Threads - Insider connecting Play

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...