Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

Discus and support Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, this is a question for Xbox. I joined the xbox insider omega deal thing to access the upcoming no "xbox-live-gold-requirement" feature and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IbrahimMirza, Apr 20, 2021.

  1. IbrahimMirza
    IbrahimMirza Guest

    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access


    hi, this is a question for Xbox. I joined the xbox insider omega deal thing to access the upcoming no "xbox-live-gold-requirement" feature and when i went onto a free multiplayer game like fortnite, it still shows that i need live gold to play. help pleaseee!!

    :)
     
    IbrahimMirza, Apr 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

    You need higher then omega

    Beta or higher
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Does not have the correct permissions

    Hey there PaperSpring!

    In order to access online multiplayer features of games, including Plants vs Zombies, an Xbox Live Gold membership is required. A Silver membership is generally enough to play single player campaigns but for anything that involves other Xbox Live members,
    Gold is required.

    Hopefully that clarifies. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. XxGOLDxX4972 Win User

    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

    Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
    I have access im in the delta lvl and it talks about us testing it but it will not work on my Xbox and I’m on the current update for delta and I see the I have a Xbox network id
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

    Check news.xbox.com

    And no therr is no update that's why you check there
Thema:

Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access - Similar Threads - insider live gold

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  7. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  8. The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Any word on when the Delta Force playtest goes live for us Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any word on when the Delta Force playtest goes live for us Insiders?: Stoked the game is coming to console. The playtest is supposed to be available to us Insiders this month before the game releases next month. Curious as to when we'll be able to jump in and give...
  10. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...