Xbox Insider login issue: "Younger than 18"

Discus and support Xbox Insider login issue: "Younger than 18" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to login to the xbox insider hub so I can play ray tracing Minecraft, but it is not letting me login because it says I'm under 18, and I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamerBrosYT, Apr 17, 2020.

  1. Xbox Insider login issue: "Younger than 18"


    I am trying to login to the xbox insider hub so I can play ray tracing Minecraft, but it is not letting me login because it says I'm under 18, and I'm not. Now I'm new to reddit, so I'm not sure if someone has already posted this question and it was answered. Please help!

    submitted by /u/GamerBrosYT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GamerBrosYT, Apr 17, 2020
    #1
  2. DestructoKitty9 Win User

    MINECRAFT NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

    Doing a new survival on normal for Xbox 360 right now message for invite no younger than 18 and have a headset
  3. GoingInOrbit Win User

    Can't Access Privacy Settings

    Maybe your account's getting recognized as a Child (younger than 18 years old)?
  4. JamericanMon82 Win User

    NSF Rivals Now!

    Add me if your 18+ and mature, I play almost every day im 31 and not looking for anyone younger than 18 to add me.
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

    No more online pass! Maybe?

    I don't see my self as a youngin, i'm a grown man.

    -

    A youngin in my eyes is someone younger than 18
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Lifting Parental Controls

Thema:

Xbox Insider login issue: "Younger than 18"

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider login issue: "Younger than 18" - Similar Threads - Insider login issue

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?

    in XboX Insiders
    Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?: Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login currently submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]