Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use

Discus and support Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox Insider app is saying I am too young to use it, even though my age is set to 1994. I don't understand why this is happening, but if you have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AssassinWolf172, Jul 7, 2018.

  1. Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use


    The Xbox Insider app is saying I am too young to use it, even though my age is set to 1994. I don't understand why this is happening, but if you have a solution please share, thank you

    :)
     
    AssassinWolf172, Jul 7, 2018
    #1
  2. RedOneFlyer
    RedOneFlyer Guest
    saying im too young!

    One think you could also try is setting up an EA/Origins account, which you may need to do if you want to chat with EA. You may be able to set prefrences in that account and that be able to let you play wit no issue, but I'm not entirely sure. Contacting
    EA would probably be the best solution, good luck!
     
    RedOneFlyer, Jul 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    saying im too young!

    Stated above is the reason you can't access BF3's MP . ^^^^

    If you would like , there is a another option to get someone "more helpful and kind" from EA to help you resolve your issue . Go to - (help.ea.com) , click on "Talk to a game advisor" , Then state the game and system your experiencing problems with , then
    proceed to start the "EA Live Chat Support" .

    I've used this a few times in the past , they are ALWAYS helpful Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use :)

    Hope this helped ! .

    Cheers ! .
     
    Thulm, Jul 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use

    Hey there, AssassinWolf172

    This goes by the information you have set on your Xbox Gamertag. So if your Date of Birth on your Gamertag is set as a child, then this will impact your ability to join. However, to be double sure that this is the case, please also make sure your date of
    birth is correct on your Microsoft Account here: https://account.live.com

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 8, 2018
    #4
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use

    Hey there, AssassinWolf172

    This goes by the information you have set on your Xbox Gamertag. So if your Date of Birth on your Gamertag is set as a child, then this will impact your ability to join. However, to be double sure that this is the case, please also make sure your date of
    birth is correct on your Microsoft Account here: https://account.live.com

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    I'm 13 but is says I'm too young

    Hello mad fo bacon,

    We see that your date of birth is beneath 13 years old. Since the minimum requirement for the Xbox Live Rewards program is 13 for your region, you cannot register at this time.
  7. Asphixiate Win User

    saying im too young!

    i have a family account and had to go to the website to login and change the child birth date. I had to pay 50 cents donation with a credit card in order to verify I was an adult. Waited 24 hours and still no luck. I called EA and they are idiots the
    kid on the phone was telling me it was illegal for my son to play the game and that I am breaking the law. I asked to speak to a supervisor and believe it or not the phone call got disconnected.
  8. OutrunPricey Win User

    saying im too young!

    not yet, i havnt even got an E.A account
  9. MVG dirk Win User

    saying im too young!

    have you tried contacting E.A customer services?
Thema:

Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider is saying I'm too young to use - Similar Threads - Insider saying I'm

  2. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  5. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  6. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  7. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️: Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage...
  8. i cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...: When i start up the game it loads in and the intro plays then i have the option to either enter the settings menu or to "start" playing the game, but when pressing either option i get a popup the...
  9. Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...

    in XboX Insiders
    Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...: On the page that says something when wrong it has a code at the bottom but I can’t find any thing on it. The code would be like - CV: J4xASUipbb/P+WOO1350E0.47 submitted by...
  10. When I go to the insiders app on pc it says join, does this mean I never joined on my Xbox?...

    in XboX Insiders
    When I go to the insiders app on pc it says join, does this mean I never joined on my Xbox?...: Sorry for long title, basically short story short: Xbox error E201, do everything Microsoft tells me too do so they tell me to send to repair shop so I did, well you see they did everything and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. SunkNath not an ambassador