Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open Xbox Insider hub, it presents me with this message,"Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program". My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coolodude69, Jan 28, 2018.

1. coolodude69
    coolodude69 Guest

When I try to open Xbox Insider hub, it presents me with this message,"Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program". My microsoft account is over 18...

I have just purchased sea of thieves and cannot access it's closed beta Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. :(

Please help!

Thanks Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. :)

:)

coolodude69, Jan 28, 2018
  2. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in

Logged in.Try to play but i get an error all the time.Tried with a second account.I get the same thing.And i can't find a similar problem with solution online.Please assist me with this.I've been waiting to play this game for a while but Microsoft DRM will
    not let me as it has in the past with GFWL.Guess some things never change...

Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. [​IMG]

Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. [​IMG]

TaskmasterPanos, Jan 28, 2018
  3. X Matt1212 X
    X Matt1212 X Guest
    I Need Help With My Age Details

it won't let me on the insider hub

X Matt1212 X, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub may occur if your profile registration is incomplete. For further assistance with the Xbox Insider Hub, you may share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.
    To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    4. Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 30, 2018
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub may occur if your profile registration is incomplete. For further assistance with the Xbox Insider Hub, you may share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.
    To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    4. Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
  6. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
  7. OtherWorIds Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

It is based on the age that was entered when creating the Xbox/Microsoft account. If I remember correctly, there is no way to change your date of birth on your Xbox account. Once the age entered on the account reaches its 18th birthday, you'll be able
    to migrate it into an adult account.
  8. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.

I would recommend checking if you signed into the same account on the streaming app as you have the insider hub or if your in project cloudx it should let you,when i tryed the app and logged in with insider hub it wouldn't let me stream my xbox apps because
    it was not in my ring region yet so that could be the problem.
  9. RoninhoM2906 Win User

I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in

This means that your account is not an adult account but a child account, you will need to change the date of birth of your profile, delete the profile and re-enter your profile, if this does not work so you will need to talk to Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not. - Similar Threads - Insider Hub won't

2. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  3. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  4. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  8. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  10. Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away: Already reported via on console but yeah, an update for the Xbox Insider Hub app won't go away even after installing the update. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]