Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but on what day of the week and at what time does the Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey reset? Thanks for any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/familyguy0395, Jan 28, 2022.

  1. Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey


    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but on what day of the week and at what time does the Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey reset? Thanks for any responses. Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey :)

    submitted by /u/familyguy0395
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/familyguy0395, Jan 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Bigdaddy434 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
  3. axess2084 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    This problem is still going on. I reported it - for what good it will do.
  4. sanic man 90 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    I am having this same issue how did it get solved for you or are still having this problem.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    insider program, how to get rings

    Accessing the higher ring levels in the Insider program requires you actively participate in the provided Insider Hub "quests", submit regular feedback and bug reports, fill out surveys and polls, and use your console
    often.

    In this program, the most dedicated users to the Insider Hub will be able to access the Alpha and Beta rings, which get them the privilege of bug-testing the cutting-edge feature implementations first.

    More reading:

    - All About the Insider Hub:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program


    - Insider Hub Forums: http://aka.ms/XboxInsiderForums
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox: Keyboard and Mouse Support

    Preview Omega is the startline, you will get updates days before it goes public. You will need to complete surveys within the insider hub app to gain XP to move up the rings.

    For more info:Click here
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Weekly

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...