XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet

Discus and support XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a invitation to the Age of Empires: Definitive Editoin Beta Team. I followed their instructions to play the beta game, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmpAhmadK, Jan 31, 2018.

  1. EmpAhmadK
    EmpAhmadK Guest

    XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet


    Hi,

    I recently got a invitation to the Age of Empires: Definitive Editoin Beta Team. I followed their instructions to play the beta game, but when I logged in to XBox Insider Hub, it says that I must be at least 18.

    I checked my Microsoft account, and it says that I was born on the year 199-something, so it is impossible for me to be younger than 18; but why is XBox Insider Hub saying that I am younger than 18/my XBox account sets my age to below 18?

    Thanks,

    Ahmad.

    :)
     
    EmpAhmadK, Jan 31, 2018
    #1
  2. BravesHearts
    BravesHearts Guest
    Age problem

    I Can't change my age and also I can't open the insiders hub because my age is not updated yet I tried to change it but when I open the insider hub it says 18 and up plz help me
     
    BravesHearts, Jan 31, 2018
    #2
  3. lowgogo2
    lowgogo2 Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
     
    lowgogo2, Jan 31, 2018
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet

    Hi,

    Issues with signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub may occur if your profile registration is incomplete. For further assistance with the Xbox Insider Hub, you may share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.
    To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

    1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
      .
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    4. Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Feb 2, 2018
    #4
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

    XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet

    Hi,

    Issues with signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub may occur if your profile registration is incomplete. For further assistance with the Xbox Insider Hub, you may share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.
    To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

    1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
      .
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    4. Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
  6. lowgogo2 Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
  7. MissingPro Win User

    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

    Okay, I get it. But before I was making the post, I saw someone else's post with the same question (that thread is now locked, unfortunately). It says that the user is over 18 years old yet they cannot access the Xbox Insider Hub because it says that they're "under 18". A reply said that the Xbox Insider Hub checks the age you originally created your account at and not the age you're currently at.
  8. Darkknight5452 Win User

    i cant leave minecraft beta

    i already reinstalled the game yet it still in the beta and on the xbox insider hub it says "join"
  9. john.matzen Win User

    Minecraft BETA - insider program - how to opt out under 18?

    That does not work. He can't access Xbox Insider Hub because he's not 18. It says this when he tries to access it and doesn't allow him in.
Thema:

XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet

Loading...
  1. XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet - Similar Threads - Insider Hub says

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...

    in XboX Insiders
    Fragpunk. Every time I try to get the game from the Xbox insider hub it says something went...: On the page that says something when wrong it has a code at the bottom but I can’t find any thing on it. The code would be like - CV: J4xASUipbb/P+WOO1350E0.47 submitted by...