Xbox insider hub problem
Discus and support Xbox insider hub problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I sign into Xbox insider hub on Windows 10 it says I have to be 18 but in terms and conditions it mentions nothing about this and even though I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MineCraftPROGam, Jul 31, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox insider hub problem
Loading...
-
Xbox insider hub problem - Similar Threads - insider hub problem
-
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.
in XboX Insidersproblems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay... -
Xbox insider hub level up problem
in XboX InsidersXbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments] -
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...
in XBoX Games and AppsI HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...: I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT CLOSES BY ITSELF I AM FROM WINDOWS 11...