Xbox Insider Hub Launches, Crashes at Sign In Screen

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Launches, Crashes at Sign In Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on a Windows 10 PC x64 with the latest update. I am trying to install the Sea of Thieves technical alpha, but the Xbox Insider Hub doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juiceboxedhero, Dec 14, 2017.

  1. Xbox Insider Hub Launches, Crashes at Sign In Screen


    I'm on a Windows 10 PC x64 with the latest update. I am trying to install the Sea of Thieves technical alpha, but the Xbox Insider Hub doesn't seem to want to work. It boots up then crashes when logging in. When I launch it after that, it just ends up crashing.
    I've tried restarting, reinstalling, updating the Windows Store. Nothing seems to work.

    Anyone else seen this?

    :)
     
    juiceboxedhero, Dec 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox Insider Hub Error

    Same issue and are you stuck on a green screen with the logo saying "Please sign in to use the Xbox Insider Hub".
     
    SizzlingRhombus, Dec 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest
    Remove Xbox from Insider Program

    Unenroll old or unused devices from the Xbox Insider Program

    1. Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.
    2. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.
    4. Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.
    Xbox Insider Program FAQ
     
    Kelemvor79, Dec 14, 2017
    #3
  4. SizzlingRhombus Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    Same issue and are you stuck on a green screen with the logo saying "Please sign in to use the Xbox Insider Hub".
  5. icsxyppl Win User

    Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2

    Unenroll old or unused devices from the Xbox Insider Program

    • Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.
    • Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    • In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.
    • Select the console (s) or device (s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.
  6. WholemealLeaf Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    Same issue and are you stuck on a green screen with the logo saying "Please sign in to use the Xbox Insider Hub".
    Yes! It is terribly annoying
  7. Andre for Directly Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

    Hi Tapio

    My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

    Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

    Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

    Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

    or

    You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

    Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    XBOX insider Hub crashes

    Well if you have tried all the troubleshooting for the app, then I would suggest posting on the Xbox insider forums on the

    subreddit
    . Someone on there just might be able to help.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub Launches, Crashes at Sign In Screen

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Hub Launches, Crashes at Sign In Screen - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Launches

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...