Xbox Insider Hub issues

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay. So, let me just get to the point. I have been having this issue for the past week where attempting to install the Xbox Insider Hub will just get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IronDiamond, Nov 26, 2021.

  1. IronDiamond
    IronDiamond Guest

    Xbox Insider Hub issues


    Okay. So, let me just get to the point. I have been having this issue for the past week where attempting to install the Xbox Insider Hub will just get it stuck on a loading screen. Does anyone have any ideas for how to get it to load? Please help, I just wanna see the Minecraft Beta.

    Xbox Insider Hub issues [​IMG]

    Xbox Insider Hub issues [​IMG]


    :)
     
    IronDiamond, Nov 26, 2021
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Issue

    The xbox insider staff knows about the issue and they're trying to fix it as fast as they can so you need to wait for a fix at this time
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Issue

    Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to see if that fixes it?

    You really should post any Insider issues in the Reddit Insiders Forum
  4. blueamcat Win User

    Issue with xbox insider hub

  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub issues

    Try to repair your Windows installation without losing files or installed apps. Here's how to do it:

    - Go to the official Microsoft website and download installation files

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...(press Download tool now)

    - Once downloaded, double-click the setup.exe

    - Accept License and Terms, select Upgrade this PC now, and click Next

    - After the necessary files are downloaded, choose Keep personal files and apps

    - Click Install (make sure that all apps are closed and not running before doing this)

    - Your PC will restart and installation finished
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub issues

    I'm afraid I'm out of ideas
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Hub issues - Similar Threads - Insider Hub issues

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  10. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...