Xbox Insider Hub is Pegi 3 , but unable to lunch under kid account

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub is Pegi 3 , but unable to lunch under kid account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, this is really crucial, as my daughter try to play Minecraft RTX, but I am unable to set this in Xbox Insider Hub, because the hub does not allow... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Martin Peter, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Martin Peter
    Martin Peter New Member

Hi, this is really crucial, as my daughter try to play Minecraft RTX, but I am unable to set this in Xbox Insider Hub, because the hub does not allow her to log in, as she is not 18.
    But Xbox insider hub has PEGI 3, so how to change that please? is there any chance she will be able to start insider to under child account or how to enable Minecrat RTX so she is able to play.
    We are using same pc, mine and her MS account.

Thank you in advance

Martin Peter, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  3. mattstroud81 Win User

Pre-Owned Xbox One X - Enrolled in Preview Program by previous owner - How can i unenroll it?

Hi, download the Xbox Insider Hub from the app store, open it up and on the landing page, select settings, then manage devices and remove.
    It doesnt show as a device on my insider hub (i tried that) as it has been registered under someone else's account i expect.
  4. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
  5. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  6. The Sleemanator Win User

Xbox Insider on child's account

Thanks for your quick reply.

He is unable to unenroll as he cannot launch the Insider Hub anymore because it states that his account needs to be an adult account. He doesn't understand how he was able to install it a year ago as he's always used
    his child account. We don't have a pc, is it possible to access the insider hub on a Mac? Or perhaps login on a browser? Although, won't he have the same issue on whatever device he instals the insider hub on, that he has a child account?
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub is Pegi 3 , but unable to lunch under kid account - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Pegi

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  8. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  9. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....