Xbox insider hub gives an error on login

Discus and support Xbox insider hub gives an error on login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When pressing the login button, xbox insider hub gives the following error: There's a problem Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToxicantMaple81, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Xbox insider hub gives an error on login

When pressing the login button, xbox insider hub gives the following error:

There's a problem

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Xbox insider hub gives an error on login [​IMG]

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

:)

ToxicantMaple81, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Darth Stixos
    Darth Stixos Guest
    error (Excep_FromHresult 0x80004005) (0x80004005) when trying log in Xbox insider Hub

I m still getting this error when trying to login to Xbox insider Hub (Excep_FromHresult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Darth Stixos, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Benjam1989
    Benjam1989 Guest
    Hub Xbox Insider - Unspecified error​ (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Hello,

I just installed Hub Xbox Insider to try out "Age of Empires: Definitive Edition BETA" that I just go into.

Installation went OK, then I launch the application it says to login, so I click login and then I get an error message:

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005).

All I could find was this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-xbox-insider-hub/d...
    that says to report the issue here.

Could you please help me with that ?

I understand you'll need more info since this says it is a generic error code.

Thank you,

Ben

Benjam1989, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

You will receive the error code 0x80004005 upon signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub due to a network connection error or if there are issues with your profile. To resolve your concern, you can share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox
    Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Kadsen
    Kadsen Guest
    Hey

I had the same problem. You might have aswell turned off the Xbox Services at one point an that causes the trouble.

Press the Start button, Search for "System Configuration", Go to the Services tab, Scroll down to Xbox, and enable everything that is Xbox related. After a quick reboot I was able to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub.

I hope this one helps.

Kadsen, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Kadsen Win User

Hey

I had the same problem. You might have aswell turned off the Xbox Services at one point an that causes the trouble.

Press the Start button, Search for "System Configuration", Go to the Services tab, Scroll down to Xbox, and enable everything that is Xbox related. After a quick reboot I was able to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub.

I hope this one helps.
  7. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

You will receive the error code 0x80004005 upon signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub due to a network connection error or if there are issues with your profile. To resolve your concern, you can share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox
    Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  8. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

How do I delete my xbox account??

I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
  9. jamil123123 Win User

Cannot login to Insider Hub

Nvm this fised my problem.
  10. NezHaut Win User

Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub

Have you installed the insider app on your console also?

Can you log in from there?
    I don't have a Xbox.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best regards,

Tim
Thema:

1. Xbox insider hub gives an error on login - Similar Threads - insider hub gives

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  8. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  9. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....