Xbox Insider Hub for Windows - Missing Pulse Survey

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub for Windows - Missing Pulse Survey in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hmmm. So there was a survey, quest, whatever it was that said to open the Xbox app and do a few things, then go back and answer some questions. I went... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PetiteFetus, Nov 11, 2022.

  1. Xbox Insider Hub for Windows - Missing Pulse Survey


    Hmmm. So there was a survey, quest, whatever it was that said to open the Xbox app and do a few things, then go back and answer some questions. I went back to answer and it was gone. Did it end today (Nov 10th) or did it just disappear for whatever reason? My streak didn't reset so... At least not yet.

    submitted by /u/PetiteFetus
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PetiteFetus, Nov 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Bigdaddy434 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
  3. axess2084 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    This problem is still going on. I reported it - for what good it will do.
  4. sanic man 90 Win User

    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

    I am having this same issue how did it get solved for you or are still having this problem.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

    Good day

    I missed understood your question, my apology.

    Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

    Taken from Mojang website.

    XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

    You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

    Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

    1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

    3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

    4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

    6. Select Join.

    7. Have fun and find bugs!

    Found on Mojang website.
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

    Hi Tapio

    My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

    Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

    Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

    Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

    or

    You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

    Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub for Windows - Missing Pulse Survey

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Hub for Windows - Missing Pulse Survey - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Windows

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

    in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...