Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load

Discus and support Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox Insider Hub app for windows 10 won't load past the first green screen with the logo in it, I've tried a few methods I've seen on other posts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by undahware96, Jan 24, 2018.

1. undahware96
    undahware96 Guest

So my Xbox Insider Hub app for windows 10 won't load past the first green screen with the logo in it, I've tried a few methods I've seen on other posts to solve it but none seemed to work, besides the typical reinstall and restarting the PC, I don't seem
    to get it to work. Once it also got to the sign in but it got stuck after I clicked in the button.

:)

undahware96, Jan 24, 2018
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.

CrazY1985, Jan 24, 2018
  3. NoVa ExoTics
    NoVa ExoTics Guest
    Xbox Insider Program Problem

When I load the xbox insider hub app on xbox, It says "You can't join the Xbox Insider program because of your past behavior'.

NoVa ExoTics, Jan 24, 2018
  4. vincentmajerowicz Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

hi, guys! I signed up in flight simulator insider, I got the xbox insider hub on my windows PC I loaded up xbox insider hub, I went to insider content, I didn't see flight simulator 2020, I just saw Minecraft. Any ideas? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  8. The Sleemanator Win User

Xbox Insider on child's account

Thanks for your quick reply.

He is unable to unenroll as he cannot launch the Insider Hub anymore because it states that his account needs to be an adult account. He doesn't understand how he was able to install it a year ago as he's always used
    his child account. We don't have a pc, is it possible to access the insider hub on a Mac? Or perhaps login on a browser? Although, won't he have the same issue on whatever device he instals the insider hub on, that he has a child account?
Thema:

1. Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load - Similar Threads - insider Hub won't

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  8. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  9. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away: Already reported via on console but yeah, an update for the Xbox Insider Hub app won't go away even after installing the update. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]