Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load

Discus and support Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox Insider Hub app for windows 10 won't load past the first green screen with the logo in it, I've tried a few methods I've seen on other posts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by undahware96, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. undahware96
    undahware96 Guest

    Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load


    So my Xbox Insider Hub app for windows 10 won't load past the first green screen with the logo in it, I've tried a few methods I've seen on other posts to solve it but none seemed to work, besides the typical reinstall and restarting the PC, I don't seem
    to get it to work. Once it also got to the sign in but it got stuck after I clicked in the button.

    :)
     
    undahware96, Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

    Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

    I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. NoVa ExoTics
    NoVa ExoTics Guest
    Xbox Insider Program Problem

    When I load the xbox insider hub app on xbox, It says "You can't join the Xbox Insider program because of your past behavior'.
     
    NoVa ExoTics, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. vincentmajerowicz Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020

    hi, guys! I signed up in flight simulator insider, I got the xbox insider hub on my windows PC I loaded up xbox insider hub, I went to insider content, I didn't see flight simulator 2020, I just saw Minecraft. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Cheers,

    Vincent
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

    Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

    I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

    Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

    Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

    The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

    1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  8. The Sleemanator Win User

    Xbox Insider on child's account

    Thanks for your quick reply.

    He is unable to unenroll as he cannot launch the Insider Hub anymore because it states that his account needs to be an adult account. He doesn't understand how he was able to install it a year ago as he's always used
    his child account. We don't have a pc, is it possible to access the insider hub on a Mac? Or perhaps login on a browser? Although, won't he have the same issue on whatever device he instals the insider hub on, that he has a child account?
Thema:

Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load - Similar Threads - insider Hub won't

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away: Already reported via on console but yeah, an update for the Xbox Insider Hub app won't go away even after installing the update. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]