Xbox insider hub errors

Discus and support Xbox insider hub errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i've recently had to install xbox insider hub for a closed QA test but everytime i try and boot the app it always comes up with the same error if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TenderSleet3, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. TenderSleet3
    TenderSleet3 Guest

    Xbox insider hub errors


    Hey i've recently had to install xbox insider hub for a closed QA test but everytime i try and boot the app it always comes up with the same error if any support member or community memeber could help me it would be great since i need to get the program
    up and running before sunday

    Xbox insider hub errors [​IMG]

    :)
     
    TenderSleet3, Sep 19, 2017
    #1
  2. CooingBanjo
    CooingBanjo Guest
    Error message when opening Hub Xbox Insider on Win10: [Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005)

    Dears,

    I get an error message when I try to open the Hub Xbox Insider:

    "hub xbox insider unspecified error [Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)"

    I'm running Windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb with the Windows Store installed on it.

    Followed all the steps on the support page to try to fix it without results (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors).

    Can you help me?

    Cheers,

    Alexi.
     
    CooingBanjo, Sep 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Sep 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    Xbox insider hub errors

    Hi,

    You will receive the error code 0x80004005 upon signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub due to a network connection error or if there are issues with your profile. To resolve your concern, you can share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox
    Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

    1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
      .
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Sep 20, 2017
    #4
  5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

    A error code.

    Hi

    I tried searching for error code '0x80073cf6' to no avail. So there may be some other way, you can get an app from your xbox called 'xbox insider Hub' here you can report the error code. You can get more information here. Xbox
    insider Hub
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub error

    Hello Ethan,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox Insider Hub app is giving you an error message in regards to your registration. Is your account a child account or an adult account? We suggest

    uninstalling the application
    and reinstalling it. Also, we have support for the

    Xbox Insider program
    on the
    Xbox Insider subreddit
    . This is a great place to discuss any issues that you may be having with the Xbox Insider program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. futurenukeman64 Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    [​IMG]

    same prob
  8. lowgogo2 Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
  9. WholemealLeaf Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    Same issue and are you stuck on a green screen with the logo saying "Please sign in to use the Xbox Insider Hub".
    Yes! It is terribly annoying
Thema:

Xbox insider hub errors

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider hub errors - Similar Threads - insider hub errors

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  8. I Need help with an Error in the insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I Need help with an Error in the insider hub: I need some help I removed my console from the Xbox update preview when the update was unstable but now the insider hub has an error every time I try to select the update preview tab I’d really...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  10. Get error every time I open Xbox Insider Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Get error every time I open Xbox Insider Hub: Each time I open the app, it loads for a second and then gives me this error: cV: unhcvga5EU6aMP5T.1 I’ve looked up that cV code on google and found nothing. It doesn’t look like the same format...