Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error: "There's a problem. Unspecified Error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005 (0x80004005)". I have tried the following: Reset Store Cache Store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasWZ, Aug 27, 2017.

  1. NicholasWZ
    NicholasWZ Guest

    Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10


    Error: "There's a problem. Unspecified Error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005 (0x80004005)".

    I have tried the following:

    • Reset Store Cache
    • Store Troubleshooter
    • Contact Support

    :)
     
    NicholasWZ, Aug 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

    Hi,

    If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

    link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

    Let us know if you need further assistance.
     
    Ariel Acu, Aug 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Minecraft win 10 beta

    i got the xbox insider hub on my windows 10 and i cant install minecraft win 10 beta
     
    Baconlover344, Aug 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

    Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10

    Hi,

    It looks like your Xbox Insider Hub's components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. For further assistance with Xbox Insider issues, we recommend that you post your concern on Xbox
    Insider Forums
    .

    Feel free to provide us a feedback.
     
    Jomari Arc, Aug 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10

    Hi,

    It looks like your Xbox Insider Hub's components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. For further assistance with Xbox Insider issues, we recommend that you post your concern on Xbox
    Insider Forums
    .

    Feel free to provide us a feedback.
  6. Ackis Win User

    I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

    Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  7. Erelyn Win User

    Nomenclatura Jogo Snoopy [Snoopy Game nomenclature]

    Outra coisa Diego, teria como realizar o envio do relatório pelo aplicativo do "Xbox Insider Hub" do Windows 10?

    [Translation-Another thing Diego, would have how to perform the submission of the report by the application of the "Xbox Insider Hub " of Windows 10?]
  8. Ariel Acu Win User

    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

    Hi,

    If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

    link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

    Let us know if you need further assistance.
  9. Geminidivine13 Win User

    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

    I'm on xbox one, as per my post. Windows 10 troubleshooting doesn't really work the same unfortunately. Side note insider hub also will not reinstall.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Insider Hub does

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...