Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

Discus and support Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On tuesday, i obtained beta access to Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Unfortunately, I used the wrong Microsoft account to sign up, so I logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoseSafe4574666, Feb 3, 2018.

  1. Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta


    On tuesday, i obtained beta access to Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Unfortunately, I used the wrong Microsoft account to sign up, so I logged in to Xbox Insider-Hub with the wrong account. The logout button in this app does not work, if I press it
    nothing happens. This means I was not able to test the beta until today, where I logged in at my sister's PC.

    She never used this app, so I logged in with my other MS account. Here I should see the Age of Empires beta in the content section of the Insider-Hub, but it is not there.

    I created a support ticket, asking about my logout problem two days ago but did not get an answer yet.

    Is there anyone who also has the problem, that a beta access is not shown?

    Thank you for help,

    Michael

    :)
     
    RoseSafe4574666, Feb 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Xbox insider Hub, AOE-DE Beta

    Hey C4RT4G3N4! This should be resolved now, for more info check here. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Feb 3, 2018
    #2
  3. C4RT4G3N4
    C4RT4G3N4 Guest
    Xbox insider Hub, AOE-DE Beta

    The app won't appear, i pre-order it, received the mail with the instructions and the only trouble so far it's the xbox insider hub, i opened it and the only 2 things are minecraft and a more info link, tried ask help to an ambassador, told me to post in
    here, but what's the point if they haven't answered the other post, please give a decent advise or answer this time.

    Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta [​IMG]
     
    C4RT4G3N4, Feb 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

    Hi,

    Any issues with the Xbox Insider Hub are being handled by the Xbox Insider Hub Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the Xbox Insider Hub support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

    Click here

    You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

    Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Feb 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

    Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

    Hi,

    Any issues with the Xbox Insider Hub are being handled by the Xbox Insider Hub Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the Xbox Insider Hub support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

    Click here

    You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

    Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

    Xbox insider Hub, AOE-DE Beta

    Hey C4RT4G3N4! This should be resolved now, for more info check here. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  7. SammyVS Win User

    I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

    If you open the insider's hub there does it show that you are in beta or not?
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

    When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

    As I said put the app on the S to see if it is enrolled. Sounds like your son maybe enrolled if he has been showing you the app. You have to join the avatar beta via the insider hub app. It does not come with an OS update. Someone in your household hold
    has become an Insider and downloaded the avatar beta app.
  9. unknownbeef Win User

    How do you get the Atmos/Bitstream beta update?

    I'm pretty sure that you just have to have the Xbox Insider Hub installed when they release the beta for Xbox System Software, and even then, not everybody gets to beta test it.

    The preview program is simply the old name for the insider hub.
Thema:

Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta - Similar Threads - Insider Hub does

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...