Xbox Insider hub (beta) won't let me in

Discus and support Xbox Insider hub (beta) won't let me in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have enrolled in it but whenever I boot it up I get a screen that reads "This app is in preview To access the full app install the legacy xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NF_Guy, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/NF_Guy
    /u/NF_Guy Guest

I have enrolled in it but whenever I boot it up I get a screen that reads "This app is in preview To access the full app install the legacy xbox Insider hub and join the rushmore flight" is there a fix for this or have I done something wrong on my end that causing this?

submitted by /u/NF_Guy
    [link] [comments]

/u/NF_Guy, Oct 27, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to make sure you are no longer signed up for the minecraft beta in the Xbox insiders hub. After that is done then uninstall and reinstall minecraft. Let me know if you succeded.
  3. maalamalama Win User

Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

No, I haven't. I will check it out - thanks.

Anyway, I thought Game Bar should work reliably since it's not a beta tool...
  4. MonjaJozef Win User

Reinstall or power cycle? Factory reset? But I think it is a general problem for now. Have you been to the insiders Reddit page?
  5. maalamalama Win User

I have the same issue, and similar issues in Xbox Game Bar and Minecraft (this last one might be unrelated, or be caused by one of the other problems).

After clicking "Sign in" in the Game Bar, an empty window flashes for a split second and then nothing happens, no error, but I am not signed in. It looks similar to the first link from the original post.
  6. Rotarl Win User

Unable to leave Minecraft Bedrock Edition Beta v1.12.0.11

What worked for me was to leave the beta testing program from the Insiders hub and then reinstall the game. My girlfriend just needed to update it after leaving. Do check the Insiders Hub to see if you're participating in the beta testing, still.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider hub (beta) won't let me in - Similar Threads - Insider hub beta

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  8. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  9. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...
  10. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...