Xbox insider hub application

Discus and support Xbox insider hub application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I applied to play sea of thieves from xbox insider hub last week(Thursday 15th) for the last scale test couldn't and my request is still pending until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohmedsayed, Feb 23, 2018.

  1. mohmedsayed
    mohmedsayed Guest

    Xbox insider hub application


    I applied to play sea of thieves from xbox insider hub last week(Thursday 15th) for the last scale test couldn't and my request is still pending until now anything I can do to allow me to play this scale test?

    :)
     
    mohmedsayed, Feb 23, 2018
    #1
  2. xlLogiic
    xlLogiic Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub

    When I downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub application on the Xbox, it says I must be 18 to join but I'm older than that. My younger brother used to own the account but I changed the birthday to mine. However I still can't join the xbox insider hub although
    even in the Microsoft/Xbox family, the account is marked as an adult. I need help
     
    xlLogiic, Feb 23, 2018
    #2
  3. xlLogiic
    xlLogiic Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub

    When I downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub application on the Xbox, it says I must be 18 to join but I'm older than that. My younger brother used to own the account but I changed the birthday to mine. However I still can't join the xbox insider hub although
    even in the Microsoft/Xbox family, the account is marked as an adult. I need help
     
    xlLogiic, Feb 23, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Xbox insider hub application

    Sorry to hear it. However, you'll need to wait until the Pending status goes away.
     
    onyxishere, Feb 23, 2018
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Xbox insider hub application

    Sorry to hear it. However, you'll need to wait until the Pending status goes away.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Recieved Error 0x80831002 Multiple Times

    Hello DemonSpawn66646,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Is the console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? If the console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program, we recommend submitting feedback through the

    Xbox Insider Hub application
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Insider hub dowload geht nicht -[Translation - Xbox Insider hub download does not work]

    Hello Gamelol,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to download the Xbox Insider Hub App to the Xbox One or a Windows 10 computer? Are you able to download any other
    applications? Does the Xbox Insider Hub App appear in your applications list on your device? Be sure to let us know the results
    Gamelol!
  8. Erelyn Win User

    Nomenclatura Jogo Snoopy [Snoopy Game nomenclature]

    Outra coisa Diego, teria como realizar o envio do relatório pelo aplicativo do "Xbox Insider Hub" do Windows 10?

    [Translation-Another thing Diego, would have how to perform the submission of the report by the application of the "Xbox Insider Hub " of Windows 10?]
  9. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    Minecraft

    W aplikacji "Insider Hub", trzeba nacisnąc "Insider Content", pózniej nacisnąc "Minecraft beta" I tam można się odrejestrować

    [Mod Translation - In the "Insider Hub" application, you need to press "Insider Content", then press "Minecraft beta" and there you can unregister]
Thema:

Xbox insider hub application

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider hub application - Similar Threads - insider hub application

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...: I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT CLOSES BY ITSELF I AM FROM WINDOWS 11...