XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem

Discus and support XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello There I have a problem with my "Xbox Insider-Hub" on the PC (Win10). I can not change my Account in the Hub, I click on "Change account" in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FirstP1ck, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. FirstP1ck
    FirstP1ck Guest

    XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem


    Hello There

    I have a problem with my "Xbox Insider-Hub" on the PC (Win10).

    I can not change my Account in the Hub, I click on "Change account" in the settings, but nothing happens.

    Please Help....

    :)
     
    FirstP1ck, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Change Account Hub Insider

    Hello, I can not launch sea of thieves on PC. I think I need to change my account on the insider hub. But you can't change your account, it doesn't work. Same on the Xbox application.

    Help me please
     
    LaurineCatala, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Change Account Hub Insider

    Hi Laurine,

    There Sea of Thieves Insider is different from the standard version of the game. If you purchased the standard copy, you can launch the game on the regular Xbox App. However, if you are using an Xbox Insider account, you may refer to this

    link
    on how to report issues when playing Sea of Thieves Insider.

    You can also view additional important information about the game on the same link.

    Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

    Change Account Hub Insider

    Hi Laurine,

    There Sea of Thieves Insider is different from the standard version of the game. If you purchased the standard copy, you can launch the game on the regular Xbox App. However, if you are using an Xbox Insider account, you may refer to this

    link
    on how to report issues when playing Sea of Thieves Insider.

    You can also view additional important information about the game on the same link.

    Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  5. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

    How do I delete my xbox account??

    I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

    I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

    But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

    Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

    How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Profile picture

  7. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Cloud gaming

  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    OneDrive app on Xbox One

Thema:

XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem

Loading...
  1. XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Account

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...