Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

Discus and support Xbox insider hub 18 age problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ı need help about xbox insider hub . I signed in to app with my account . Then the program said your age must be 18 . But ı m 21 years old and ı... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HayBronca, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. HayBronca
    HayBronca Guest

    Xbox insider hub 18 age problem


    Hello ı need help about xbox insider hub . I signed in to app with my account . Then the program said your age must be 18 . But ı m 21 years old and ı cant logout from the account . Is there anyone to help me ?

    :)
     
    HayBronca, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. EmpAhmadK
    EmpAhmadK Guest
    XBox Insider Hub says that I am not 18 yet

    Hi,

    I recently got a invitation to the Age of Empires: Definitive Editoin Beta Team. I followed their instructions to play the beta game, but when I logged in to XBox Insider Hub, it says that I must be at least 18.

    I checked my Microsoft account, and it says that I was born on the year 199-something, so it is impossible for me to be younger than 18; but why is XBox Insider Hub saying that I am younger than 18/my XBox account sets my age to below 18?

    Thanks,

    Ahmad.
     
    EmpAhmadK, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. DJMilt0nn
    DJMilt0nn Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub age restirction

    i'm over 18 (and i've set my account info correctly)

    but i'm still cant log into Xbox Insider Hub

    the age restriction always blocks me
     
    DJMilt0nn, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

    Hi,

    Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

    Click here

    You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

    Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2017
    #4
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

    Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

    Hi,

    Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

    Click here

    You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

    Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  6. MissingPro Win User

    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

    Okay, I get it. But before I was making the post, I saw someone else's post with the same question (that thread is now locked, unfortunately). It says that the user is over 18 years old yet they cannot access the Xbox Insider Hub because it says that they're "under 18". A reply said that the Xbox Insider Hub checks the age you originally created your account at and not the age you're currently at.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

    I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub

    Hello Wyatt,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, you will not be able to sign up for the insider program. This program is for adults over the age of 18. However if your parents have an account they can try and join with their account. Just
    have them download profile onto the Xbox and then go to the Xbox insider hub as you did.

    Please have your parents read over the
    Xbox insider program.


    Thanks,

    Brad
  8. CinderGhost Win User

    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

    You have to be 18 or older to use xbox insider- if the age registered on the account is under 18, it isn't allowed access.
  9. lowgogo2 Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub Error

    When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
Thema:

Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider hub 18 age problem - Similar Threads - insider hub age

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...