Xbox Insider for family members

Discus and support Xbox Insider for family members in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a member of the xbox insider program. My son, who is under 18 wishes to use the keyboard and mouse features on Fortnite. Can I enable this feature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinKnuckey, Jan 30, 2019.

  1. KevinKnuckey
    KevinKnuckey Guest

    Xbox Insider for family members


    I am a member of the xbox insider program. My son, who is under 18 wishes to use the keyboard and mouse features on Fortnite. Can I enable this feature for him?

    :)
     
    KevinKnuckey, Jan 30, 2019
    #1
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    They should work fine. I can assure you mouse and keyboard rolled out for everyone about a month ago.

    Have you tried a uninstall and reinstall of the game?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    Hey Kevin!



    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.



    Thank you and have a great day!
  4. KevinKnuckey Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    Just restarted and it worked next time. Thanks so much!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    Which games is he trying to use them on? As there are only a handful that support it.
  6. KevinKnuckey Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    Thanks for your reply, the mouse and keyboard controls work under my account in the game but not on his. They work in the menu but not in game?
Thema:

Xbox Insider for family members

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider for family members - Similar Threads - Insider family members

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...