Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

Discus and support Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EarthRainsTTV, Sep 6, 2025.

  1. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️


    Nice to officially meet all of you ,
    For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage with you all more .

    •I was a level 4 ambassador before the program was unfortunately brought to a halt. • 20+ years with Xbox day 1 release . • 8 years and 4 month Xbox insider ‍ • I have been playing video games for over 30 years !

    I hope moving forward we all share and learn and make Xbox a great place to build and grow a community of new lifelong friends and ally’s as our goal is the same . To have fun .

    I look forward to getting to know you all more as the days , weeks & years roll by .

    If anybody ever has any questions or wants to play Xbox my gamertag is Earth Rains ! Send me a message or invite anytime .

    Talk soon ,

    EARTH

    submitted by /u/EarthRainsTTV
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/EarthRainsTTV, Sep 6, 2025
    #1
  2. TheSilverShield Win User

    This a day to be indoors being on the XBOX 360 in a cool houes.

    We topped of at 53F here in the Pacific NW, with rain. Still a day to be inside.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

    Hackers Targeting Microsoft As Huge Disruption Hits Xbox Live?

    Saying that source is weak is like saying rain is wet.
  4. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

    Microsoft Denies Kinectless Rumor

    Oh on a side note (Off topic)

    .

    when will someone enlighten the NSA that National means inside the US of A and not earth ?
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

    MP Weekend Challenge (Operation Raptor N7 Bounty)

    No, I do not have cable. And I do not have rodents, Arkham! On a happy note, the rain has stopped and it was 90 degrees here. Great day to play inside!
  6. Indyfreak2007 Win User

    Timeline of Our Troubles

    You know what they say "When it Rains it pours!"
Thema:

Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️ - Similar Threads - Insider Earth Rains

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]