Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason.

Discus and support Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says I am underage, but I have gone through many hoops seeing that Microsoft doesn't see me as a child account, submitted by /u/Zvk237 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zvk237, Aug 13, 2020.

  1. /u/Zvk237
    /u/Zvk237 Guest

    Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason.


    It says I am underage, but I have gone through many hoops seeing that Microsoft doesn't see me as a child account,

    submitted by /u/Zvk237
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Zvk237, Aug 13, 2020
    #1
  2. vC Matix Win User

    Does anyone know how to get the sales and specials + app on the xbox?

    I search it up but it doesn't let me download it for some reason
  3. goose troop Win User

    How do I switch who I can play as Single Player

    For some reason, It doesn't let me select a chapter, it only shows chapter 1 unlocked.
  4. wsdq Win User

    help

    i have java and bedrock download code redeemed but for some reason it JUST DOESN'T LET ME INSTALL IT
  5. spurlingd Win User

    can some let me back in to the xbox insider hub

    Hey there .

    I'm afraid if you've received Enforcement actions on your account there isn't another option for you. Be sure to keep an eye out for your eligibility to change.
    so there is now way I can get back in
  6. spurlingd Win User

    can some let me back in to the xbox insider hub

    Hey there .

    I'm afraid if you've received Enforcement actions on your account there isn't another option for you. Be sure to keep an eye out for your eligibility to change.

    so there is now way I can get back in
    still has not change is there a way you can change it because this is so unfare
Thema:

Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason.

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason. - Similar Threads - insider doesn't let

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews...

    in XboX Insiders
    Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews...: Specifically, the Omega version still is 2306 in the Manage section of the hub and not 2308 as posted here. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks if not months on the hub. submitted by...